The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wish you could buy specific things with real world money

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

36 minutes ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

The first time I saw the credit bundle price vs how you gather credits in game all I could think was, "DE is saying, yeah you can buy credits, but we'd rather you farm them."

Which is absolutely wrong to think for devs of a F2P game.

It should rather be "you can farm or get way more by paying"

4 hours ago, Trichouette said:

It's not like they're going to listen to my suggestions anyway :p

Forma are okay even though 35pl for 3 forma is really way too cheap (30pl for 2 would be just fine in my opinion)

But look, forma and potatoes have the same price.

How to obtain forma > pretty much every relic has one in its loot table

How to obtain potato > wait for an invasion to loot it // wait for devstream // wait for a random alert // hope the sortie to loot one

And these things are 20pl, which is quick to obtain by trading.

So yes, I believe potatoes are underpriced.

And weapons & frames are waaaay too expensive.

How can a very bad common weapon be as expensive as a huge bunch of prime parts ?

A skana is like 150pl, with that many plats I can buy at least 3 or 4 prime weapons (or even more depending on which ones)

I don't even understand...

Did you ever stop and consider that the reason frames / weapons are priced as they are is to encourage you to actually play the game and get them normally?  Or the cosmetics being priced as such because that's what is going to make the most money? The game is Free to Play, with practically everything equipment-wise obtainable in-game with the option to trade in-game items for premium currency - the company does have to make money to sustain the game after all.... Cosmetics have no impact on gameplay whatsoever - it's just eye candy, and the boosters n such are for the sake of convenience, and therefore are not necessary either.  Potatoes, Forma, and Slots are pretty crucial to building up a good arsenal / crafting / lvling syndicates, etc, and since they are much more of a need than cosmetics/boosters are, it's only fair that they are priced as cheap as they are - and it should stay that way.

I spent about a month trading as much as I could to afford Hunhow's Gift, and while it took a while, I eventually made it, and I felt pretty pleased with myself. I only wanted to do it for the War, but the rest of the cosmetics are very nice too. good job I have the War Within weapons, the Continuity pack is 895P! more than the Stalker bundle!

just got to either stick at it or buy plat when you get chance, don't be like those cretins in Trade chat that go begging..

4 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I spent about a month trading as much as I could to afford Hunhow's Gift, and while it took a while, I eventually made it, and I felt pretty pleased with myself. I only wanted to do it for the War, but the rest of the cosmetics are very nice too. good job I have the War Within weapons, the Continuity pack is 895P! more than the Stalker bundle!

just got to either stick at it or buy plat when you get chance, don't be like those cretins in Trade chat that go begging..

All I have to do is believe in myself :sadcry::smile: