Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nullifier Crewman's bubble being glitched

KamishirasawaKeine

I've noticed a few times that nullifier bubbles just seemed to take no damage, in some cases I've emptied a full 200+ rounds from a soma prime into it and it hasn't been killed.  I assumed it was sync issues because I wasn't hosting but it could be they're bugged. 

Was quite prominent in todays survival sortie as well.They'd get down to almost broken and then just stop for no discernible reason making it impossible to kill them without going inside the bubble. But being a chroma with a timed ability running at the time thats out of the question thus making it quite annoying.

3 minutes ago, Cmdr-A said:

Was quite prominent in todays survival sortie as well.They'd get down to almost broken and then just stop for no discernible reason making it impossible to kill them without going inside the bubble. But being a chroma with a timed ability running at the time thats out of the question thus making it quite annoying.

This is exactly the reason I post, I was running Chroma in sortie 1, and unbreakable bubbles created a lot of frustration.