Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts on Limbo?

(PSN)WastedKami

Question

1 minute ago, (PS4)Qwizical said:

Interested in hearing your opinions on Limbo! I've always heard mixed reviews. 

He's great, specially his ability to remain in the void. 

Great for sortie exterminate, spy and/or VIP defence.

DE are going to rework him to give him a buff, I hope. But he's squishy and can be killed when facing more enemies. Other than that, he's a good frame.

The only use he has now is to protect Single targets or run fast missions bypassing all damage, but once you leave the rift you are dead. to make it worse you can't pickup loot or hack while in rift, so putting rift bubble on huge area will only make everyone hate you as if you are the worst thing in the world, for 1 reason No Loot.

Edited by rytisrytis

Just now, (PS4)Qwizical said:

Awesome! I always love hearing a good review on Limbo. He was the first warframe I chose besides the beginning one. I've come to love playing as him a lot, though when I was first doing my research he seemed a bit, useless almost,  but I was definitely wrong! 

Sometimes he can be useless, his main strength lies in the void, coming out of the void, than you're dead. But it's best to wait for his rework.

Just now, KeLaRo said:

is a good support, but alone is very weak.

good for spy mission, and maybe for static defense.

an ability similiar to Nezha and its circle (shoot and teleport) could be cool (using the hat instead)

Please never use limbo bubble for defense xD it's cancer

Just now, KeLaRo said:

an ability similiar to Nezha and its circle (shoot and teleport) could be cool (using the hat instead)

I agree on him being squishy, and he kinda has a little hat move with Rift Surge! 😂

Goinh by the forums most hate him, going by general play most dont care hes there until hes rezzing them.

Hes strong imo very strong, you can mod for power strength, duration and keep range at 100% or so for defense missions with rift torrent equipped to maintain a 5.6x modifier for damage.

Pop cataclysmb grab a wall (applicable) and mash explosive weaponry for laughable damage.

You can heal with Haven (ppl will think Youre trolling them or something sometimes) but a fast, safe 25% heal when no healer is in your team helps a lot.

Hes generally invulnerable and requires slight attenion when elements pop along but otherwise hes a good frame who can isolate priority targets from everyone else, ignore trip lasers, keep defense /rescue targets safe and etc.

Hes a good frame imo.

11 minutes ago, KeLaRo said:

The total opposite. He's horrible for static defense, but awesome for dynamic defense. Not to mention, he's always better alone than in a group. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

The total opposite. He's horrible for static defense, but awesome for dynamic defense. Not to mention, he's always better alone than in a group. 

i never tried, but is possible recover the datamass inside limbo bubble or during rift?

if not, is a big action deficit.

10 minutes ago, KeLaRo said:

i never tried, but is possible recover the datamass inside limbo bubble or during rift?

if not, is a big action deficit.

You can interact with control panels inside the bubble but you can't pick anything up nor can you enter it without dropping the hacking modules or excavation fuel cells.

By the way. When I said dynamic defenses, I meant more for the sortie defense missions where the defense objectives moves around. He's also good for capture for the same reason. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

No he isn't weak alone, he can be in the rift while targeting and taking out enemies 1by1. 

As limbo main, he can be pretty squishy. All you need is the right mods to fit himself inside the rift. With a lot of strength mods, a little range for his ult and an augment for his 3rd ability and voila! You're all set! you got limbo doing "blade dancing" inside the rift. 

Edited by Dr.Scizar