Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

Here's my entry!  

Using atmospheric sounds from the orbiter and navigation panel, plus a voice line from Teshin in "The War Within" quest, I was aiming to juxtapose the darker side of warframe with a more uplifting telling of the story. Longer edit coming soon, but this was limited to 4min for the competition. Hope you all enjoy!

Hey all. I started working on something a few days ago, but I had to stop because my dad passed away. I can't really work on it anymore because I have the funeral to plan.
So I'm just going to upload this as it is.
I hope it doesn't sound too bad.

Hi there, folks!

Maybe I'm one of the few, who didnt used alot of Sounds from Warframe. Its a Dubstep Track with Sounds that are either synthezised (Serum, Massive, Kick2 and Sylenth) or are recorded local (Fills and Snare) and together get a whole bunch of FX Plugins slapped on them (like OTT, FabFilter and ValhallaRoom).I still tried to make it as much "Warframe influenced" as possible. Thats why I contribute this "Masterpiece"(...its not) to our long journey companion Ordis. Hope you enjoy it and may the best win! 

EDIT: Help! The Epic/Classical Section here is too awesome....:satisfied:

Youtube: 

Soundcloud:

Edited by I3ladeStrike

Hi Tennos! I'm excited about this contest and happy to finally submit my song. I composed everything myself (other than the Warframe sounds of course!)
I got a bit of help from my friend for the mixing (audio production).

I hope you enjoy! Wake up Tenno!

On 1/22/2017 at 10:32 PM, Py3HuK said:

I just think it sounds more epic like this.

Also i imagined that as a loginscreen.

Good luck, guys!

By far the best so far. I WOULD suggest you add a bit more reverb to that trumpet that you added though, and maybe some more brass overall, it's kind of buried under all of the strings.

13 hours ago, Static881 said:

Hey all. I started working on something a few days ago, but I had to stop because my dad passed away. I can't really work on it anymore because I have the funeral to plan.
So I'm just going to upload this as it is.
I hope it doesn't sound too bad.

It's a pretty good composition so far.
I am sorry about your father. I hope you find the comfort you will look for this year.

Dr_Stickaholic Xbox One - Submission to Warframe Tenno Tunes 2017 (final)

Power Of The Tenno v2  - updated 1/24/17 - I updated a couple tracks.

Using the Digital Extremes Warframe Fan Kit, Royalty Free Samples from Trap Bangersz and audio from me enjoying Warframe on Xbox One.

I created this song using free samples from Trap Bangerz - Thanks!!

I learned of Warframe from my son DiamondPolar, he's been playing for over 3 years and we drove from Lowell, MA to London Ontario for the First Ever

TennoCon 2016 !! and we are already planning on going back for 2017 !!

Tenno Tunes Contest Graphic - Digital Extremes :
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/749416-new-contest-tenno-tunes-vol-2/

Edited by (XB1)Dr StICKahOlic
updated youtube link