Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

On 1/20/2017 at 11:38 PM, Vicieuxx said:

Happy to hear that! I'm a music composition and technology major myself. 

I need to take classes. I've just been producing by ear/fingers for 10 years. I mean I understand most of the breakdown, but, I never take the time to write stuff down.

4 hours ago, BPositiv3 said:

I feel like I don't have a chance... But I'll post my song soon anyway. Had been working a lot, hopefully people will at least like it.
I'm working on a psytrance/techno type song.

Posted a preview, song should be done soon. Hopefully this doesn't disqualify me D:

So old school, and Its nice! I really like it!

On 1/20/2017 at 11:18 AM, Madam_Cloud said:

Well, I've been working on this since the announcement and this is as good as it gets from me. Either way, was definitely a fun experience. Had a lot of ideas, and this is happening right at turning point of my music where one, I've been producing for almost a year now, and two, I've learned enough about mixing and mastering for it to move more toward that 'professional' sound. 

Thanks everyone who gave this a listen! This post will be edited with the addition of the YouTube version with a project playthrough once that is done uploading.

And here it is!

Reminds me of Borderlands 2 OST in the drop. :)

And please post a breakdown of the track!

Edited by (PS4)RAZORNEON

On 1/15/2017 at 0:14 PM, Aftalyfe said:

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to participate since I am getting wonderful feedback on this one. Get modded Tenno!

Warframe Song - "Get Modded" by Aftalyfe

I would appreciate if the devs clarified the rules about using warframe sounds outside the fankit. I made this song back when the fankit wasn't available so I had to improvise because I really wanted to use some ordis' lines because they fit so well to the concept. I don't think it concerns only my entry, I'm sure there are people who would like to do something similar because there is still 10 more days to finish their entries. I can see people dig this track so I would be disappointed if I was disqualified over semantics, but I still want to know if I can hope to at least enter top 10, let alone be in the competition :)

Also good luck to everyone, I can see some people put a lot of work into their entries, it will be interesting to see the final top 10 :)

I was listening to all the tracks... and jamming it out, did not realise it was a contest... and ends the second of february , thank goodness my MAudio 61 replacement arrived and it works. ((^_^)), now just have to think about what type music... hmm i hope DE does not mind me exploring int the game content of my Warframe folder for audio sound assets to throw into the mix.

1 hour ago, Cosmic_Elf said:

I was listening to all the tracks... and jamming it out, did not realise it was a contest... and ends the second of february , thank goodness my MAudio 61 replacement arrived and it works. ((^_^)), now just have to think about what type music... hmm i hope DE does not mind me exploring int the game content of my Warframe folder for audio sound assets to throw into the mix.

It's sound fam, don't think of it too much as a contest, enjoy yourself. Don't try to force your creativity with a competitive mindset. Tbh I plan on doing a few more wf mixes for the fun of it, Considering I now actually have enough vocal samples available for what I'd want anyway.

4 hours ago, Cosmic_Elf said:

I don't view it as a contest either! I love hearing music that samples one of my favorite games (or rather, the game I've spent the most time on). And, I get my quotes from the Warframe wiki ;)

2 hours ago, SpookXIII said:

It's sound fam, don't think of it too much as a contest, enjoy yourself. Don't try to force your creativity with a competitive mindset. Tbh I plan on doing a few more wf mixes for the fun of it, Considering I now actually have enough vocal samples available for what I'd want anyway.

That's what I did too! It's fun to create music sampling videogames you play! GL