Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

Here goes my little theme. I wanted to do something different, although I just saw some people already thought about the ideas I had in mind from the beginning.

Important note: I wanted to make it feel like part of Warframe original soundtrack too.

Where I got my inspiration from:

• Start the bidding, from Keith Power
  • Synapse, from Keith Power
  • For the Grineer! from Keith Power
  • This is what you are, from Keith Power
  • Different sounds from the Warframe fankit.
  • A new adventure where the Tenno dies in hands of Alad, but recovers the strengths with the encouragement of the Lotus.

What were the ingredients to compose this:

• Cubase.
  • A bunch of instrument libraries loaded through Kontakt (more than 60 instruments).
  • A bunch of plugins to mix.
  • About 8 hours of time.
  • Previous experience composing and a bit of special theory which isn't taught at school.
  • A bit of experience playing Warframe and listening to its music.

I hope you enjoy!

PS: I was so sad not to find any Alad dying sound.

PS 2: For all those wondering why they can't see the SoundCloud embed links, those work with Chrome as far as I know, but if you're using Firefox they won't work. I'd suggest attaching the normal link, because if you only attach the embed one, people who use other type of explorer won't listen to your music!

Also on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/yevheniy-kutsenko/tenno-tunes-vol-2-alad-v-is-alive

Edited by F0rcem4x
Important note

Youtube Version:

Soundcloud Version:

They are the same song. Just for people who prefer different sites I guess.
I was hesitant to try to make something, because I'm still learning. But this is my submission for the TTV2 contest. I hope it's at least an enjoyable listen,

INSTRUMENTAL VERSION (Not for submission to TTV2 [Just for kicks])

Edited by NeroAugustine
Added Youtube link for song

Ok, This is my entry:

PLEASE NOTE: Both Ragnrock and I are playing the PC version of Warframe, and I have already given credits in the video's description, but I will type them here as well:

CREDITS:

Composer: Master_Sehrix (Myself)

Here is my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4RJz7FSIMeqo0bIQm4TXEw

Audio/Video Editor: Ragnrock (He edited the Warframe sounds into my song, as well as put this beautiful video together)

Here Is his YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9oIkjEDlVHUB0enL4vBzqg (His channel goes by Ragnrock S7G)

If you guys have any questions, please feel free to let me know, either here, or in the video's comment section, and please enjoy.

Edited by Master_Sehrix

7 hours ago, Madam_Cloud said:

I do all my stuff by scratch. Only loops I use is drum fills like the Amen break in between every 8 bars of the drop and the drum samples themselves. The basslines were made in Harmor, Image-Line's additive synthesizer. I'll do a breakdown of the track in the near future if you'd like to see more.

Props for using Amen! :D

11 hours ago, (PS4)RAZORNEON said:

I honestly wonder who wins and if he/she will post his/her song last!

:D Good luck to all of you!

Also, what programs do people use to create their tracks? 

i´ve used Cubase and an electric guitar. The drums lines were written click by click in a midi-map in the midi instrument section(EZDrummer). All you can hear are guitars, except warframe´s sounds.

As promised, my entry is melodic death metal with grunting/growling (or whatever you wanna call it) vocals. So this is for all the metal heads out there. And for all the Tenno.

All the instruments, vocals, composing and production by RustyFIN. I hope you enjoy it.

TENNO IS OUR NAME

Edited by RustyFIN

1 hour ago, RustyFIN said:

As promised, my entry is melodic death metal with grunting/growling (or whatever you wanna call it) vocals. So this is for all the metal heads out there. And for all the Tenno.

All the instruments, vocals, composing and production by RustyFIN. I hope you enjoy it.

TENNO IS OUR NAME

Exactly what I expected)

a great mdm song and quite brutal, the vocals did great!

...and yes, now I'll be having a competition, with you on board;)

we(me and my best friend) are working on a symphonic\electro\djent\mdm stuff right now,

hope to finish that piece till end of this week(though the producing is quite difficult and painful)hope the folks will check it out)

9 minutes ago, 9lapas said:

Exactly what I expected)

a great mdm song and quite brutal, the vocals did great!

...and yes, now I'll be having a competition, with you on board;)

we(me and my best friend) are working on a symphonic\electro\djent\mdm stuff right now,

hope to finish that piece till end of this week(though the producing is quite difficult and painful)hope the folks will check it out)

Looking forward hearing your piece!

11 hours ago, JusticeWinns69 said:
Big THANKS to DE for this community contest and a huge THANK YOU to all the listeners and supporters. Here's my entry! This is as good as it'll get and after going through two different drafts, this is the final outcome. I had such a blast chopping Lotus's voice using my vocoder and splice tool. My DAW is FL studios, and I used Serum to engineer all my wubs and wobs to create the song. I hope you'll enjoy my tune as much as I enjoyed making it! TENNO SKUM!

May the odds be ever in your favor, Tenno.

p.s. (Not important but... I'm a psn member, not a pc member)

P.s.s. Frost's abilities are the best SFX for drops.

Oh i was waiting for your full version ^.^ 

1 hour ago, RustyFIN said:

TENNO IS OUR NAME

snip

Oh what a pleasant surprise