The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I finally get to make this thread.

VisionAndVoice

5 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

I said that,

And now I finally get to do it. 

Today, after 3 years of playing this game, I finally got Hate! Now I finally have the full set of Stalker weapons. Praise the Sun! \[-|-]/

I love you all.

Um tho question what stopped u from using stalker beacon farming stalker that way??

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Raider_Duece said:

Um tho question what stopped u from using stalker beacon farming stalker that way??

not saying it was his case but not all people do 24/7 void fissures for extra spares ducats, i have missed tons of baro items since the void changes because of that

Am I the only one who got the weapons in a few months? Perhaps all of my prime farming luck went to stalker weapons, and now I have no luck for prime farming left.

(And the only one that's really useful to me is Despair, because of the conclave mod, which I haven't even gotten to trying yet.)

Edited by (PS4)Darth-Escar

1 hour ago, salubri said:

not saying it was his case but not all people do 24/7 void fissures for extra spares ducats, i have missed tons of baro items since the void changes because of that

Yeeh tru i missed last one ki teer chest plate. Tho if i am farming ducats i stop by every once in a while when i can to check how long he will be there .. Just was saying tho if it took you that long beacons seem better and not always correct but like me i get it all but war every time ever only gotten war once after i already bought hunhows gift. Try to ask those people tho if they can help with farming..