Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

grineer "nullifiers"

Wubong

On 2017-01-14 at 1:09 PM, evilfluffy said:

While lore wise I don't think grineer would be able to obtain or use that technology at the same time nullifiers are easy enemies idk why people hate them so much (shoot bubble with high fire rate gun or with any gun when weak spot comes in).  Personally I hate the scrambus's since they have no warning until you round corner and get affected.

wait, did the weak point nully nerf already happen?

Nullifier drones from LoRN and the Combas/Scrambus are fine and fair giving clear warning and having legitimate counters. I'd actually be fine seeing the drones scattered about and having Combas/Scrambus found more often if it meant Nullifiers were gone. Too far away? Easy snipe from em. Too close? Powers gone, usually cc'd to death at high level.

On 1/14/2017 at 4:09 PM, evilfluffy said:

While lore wise I don't think grineer would be able to obtain or use that technology at the same time nullifiers are easy enemies idk why people hate them so much (shoot bubble with high fire rate gun or with any gun when weak spot comes in).  Personally I hate the scrambus's since they have no warning until you round corner and get affected.

Combas and Scrambus have a distinct noise when they are alive and within a tile (range is fairly short, so you can easily pinpoint and kill before anything goes wrong)

Just now, Gran_Maw_Sigmus said:

No, yeah, I'd stop playing Warframe if the Grineer got Nullies. 

I already refuse to play Corpus Sorties, DE has made it pretty clear they don't want them to be fun.

only problem with corpus, are corpus techs ;D

• 5 years later...