Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenistar my love

Askell91

Hi. I had enough time with this little wonder. After i got it i did not touch it much but a few months ago i started using it, and i love it. Im not the biggest fan of the melee system of Warframe so this weapon is perfect for me. (i like it with more action for example Dmc 1-4) Mostly using the disk to cover choke points and objectives, with corrosive/blast. The CC is great and it have dmg too. If i remember well we gonna get a rifle next. I hope it's gonna be as good as this!

Currently at 410 day log in and ain't stoping.

Thanks to the guy who thought up this weapon. Big thanks.

tumwc.gif

Agreed. Functionally, it's my favourite melee weapon, because I also feel that melee as a whole is a mess in Warframe and Zenistar adds a unique utility.

My only complaint is that it's a heavy blade type - I use melee so sparingly that I like weapons that holster very discreetly; I'd prefer if it was a Glaive type perhaps.

5 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Agreed. Functionally, it's my favourite melee weapon, because I also feel that melee as a whole is a mess in Warframe and Zenistar adds a unique utility.

My only complaint is that it's a heavy blade type - I use melee so sparingly that I like weapons that holster very discreetly; I'd prefer if it was a Glaive type perhaps.

Could just make it so that it doesn't show up when holstered for you if it's an issue.

Just now, Domesticon said:

Could just make it so that it doesn't show up when holstered for you if it's an issue.

That's what I thought, until I discovered that other players can see all your gear even if locally you have them set to be invisible. It bugs me, don't judge...

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

That's what I thought, until I discovered that other players can see all your gear even if locally you have them set to be invisible. It bugs me, don't judge...

I was not aware they could. Makes sense that it still bugs you. Honestly the only reason I could see for that is Conclave, that way you can't hide your equipment.

It's great to see an another Zenistar lover. Ever since I got it. Never put it down. Use it all the time. My set up is Corrosive and fire. I could do blast but I like my targets to burn >=). There will never be another melee like the Zenistar. It's cool how DE are giving some melees some functionality but I'm certain there won't be another melee like the great Zenistar.

27 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Not a fan of Glaves but after thinking about the function of the Zenistar being into a glaive. That would be pretty awesome. But there could be drawbacks. Like limited range. Can't call the blade back with a charge attack. After throwing it. Forced to use primary or secondary weapon until the duration ends. Unless you run to the flying blade and grab it like the  speargun. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

I stayed an hour with a gas electric build with a mag and titania(I was mirage btw) and the combination of 5 disks plus blinding with prism made me use Mirage again.

Ye. If you have blind its good, but i mostly use Rhino to farm kuva so the corrosive+blast works better for me with this.

2 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

Mess? No.. its worse. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all day long..can't even say its a system.. its jsut button mash. (tho i have all stance mods....>_>)

3 hours ago, Extroah said:

I use a Gas Build on it and it's stupidly OP when invisible, even more so with the Smeeta Redcrit buff. The Disc also is an awesome method of defending a spot, even though it disappears too quickly imho.

Stealth frames are just too paper for me.