Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ASH vs LOKI

Estarossa1

Question

Which is better and why?

why so many people hate ash? his 4th ability has been reworked and guess what no one even plays him anymore ..i have only saw 1 ash in public since the beginning of the month lol..

When will their useless comparisons stop?

why does loki has a huge head...haha

and WHO IS THE BETTER SPY??

3 minutes ago, Estarossa1 said:

Which is better and why?

Loki. For obvious reasons.

4 minutes ago, Estarossa1 said:

why so many people hate ash?

People didn't like him before the nerf that much, and he got completely destroyed with the recent nerfs.

5 minutes ago, Estarossa1 said:

Probably never. You and I are not contributing to this issue to stop.

Because he's smarter.

In-game: Loki. Story-based: Ash. We all know that the intro of the Second Dream quest leaves no room for debate here.

loki is superior...u can solo face roll sortie with loki...take high  ground spot decoy disarm group up enemeies penta puf all dead...only downside loki  have is very squshy.. but   once u learn how to negate that he was one of best frames

1 minute ago, (PS4)x_RaiLight_x said:

Loki. For obvious reasons.

People didn't like him before the nerf that much, and he got completely destroyed with the recent nerfs.

Probably never. You and I are not contributing to this issue to stop.

Because he's smarter.

In-game: Loki. Story-based: Ash. We all know that the intro of the Second Dream quest leaves no room for debate here.

is the recent nerf that bad? cause im currently building him but anyway if i dont use his 4th ability is his other abilities good enough?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)x_RaiLight_x said:

Yeah, no, he didn't. He's still fine and OP just the way he was before.

B2T : Loki is easier to use for Invisibility, even though Ash can get the same Duration but with higher energy cost.

Which is better and why?

Comparison is pointless.

Loki is a fragile utility stealth frame not designed for direct combat, Ash is a somewhat tanky stealth frame designed around stealth or direct combat options (a Skirmisher).

Loki provides distraction and CC, Ash kills.

why so many people hate ash? his 4th ability has been reworked and guess what no one even plays him anymore ..i have only saw 1 ash in public since the beginning of the month lol..

Because he used to be a mindless press42win, the hate remains even after rework. The bulk of Ash users weren't actually fans of ash, just fans of p42w, they ran back to Miramulor as soon as the BS rework landed.

Never, because people think that having invisibility means they play the same.

Actually his head is fairly realistic in size if you remove the horns.

The best Spy is a frame we haven't found yet, because it's damn good at hiding.

1 minute ago, ashrah said:

loki is superior...u can solo face roll sortie with loki...take high  ground spot decoy disarm group up enemeies penta puf all dead...only downside loki  have is very squshy.. but   once u learn how to negate that he was one of best frames

"was one of best frames" ? wAS? so he is no longer that good?

Loki's 4 is one of the best abilities in the game

all ash has is fatal teleport which is only good because daggers have covert lethality

loki's invis is better and has switch teleport with his decoy making some spy vaults trivial

1 minute ago, ArionLightning said:

Aaaaand mind the stalker and zanuka (Alad V boss) because they disable your skills. So you can't go invisible aaaand...... you know.... make sure you have your *ss tapped

my mains valkyr and inaros are not scared of those ~~

1 minute ago, kyori said:

Since when zanuka disable warframe's skills?

Go to Alad V assasination and see it by yourself. I did it when it was a lvl 100 sorties and I couldnt go invisible. It was disabled at the next second (and there were NO nullies next to me).

Edited by ArionLightning

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Snakeboy1990 said:

Well for a start Loki is alot more helpful to a team.

False, he is helpful for teams but not always because sometimes its better to not disarm some types of high level enemies for their one shot melee possibility.

Ash's Augments are all better in teamwork play. Removing armors from enemies, Sharing invisibility with all squad members within range, and finally getting rid of the toughest Bombards/Heavy gunners around with finishers.