Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did you know Sentinel Weapon Rivens exist?

Telekinendo

58 minutes ago, beckettb said:

no. sentinel weapons are in the rifle/ shotgun category, technically, so you can unveil one of those rivens, and get the weapon for a sentinel.

Oh right - that totally makes sense. I saw the topic and thought it was referring to Sentient weapons (as in, unreleased) not Sentinel ones. Hey, cut me some slack, I am operating on four hours sleep. 

For the record though, I love my current Sweeper mod. I mean, Sweeper Prime is probably my most used weapon period. Unless you use Kubrows or Kavats, why wouldn't you want a Sweeper Riven? I am actually looking to get a second Sweeper Riven - one with a damage penalty but high status chance and duration (for utility, not damage ... now with my Sweeper Riven, dang Helios keeps stealing my kills!).

10 hours ago, JRMC said:

I was reminded that they do in fact exist when I finally got my first Shotgun Riven mod in today's Sorties only to unveil a Riven for the Sweeper. I was in disbelief and immediately lost my will to continue playing for the day.

A riven for the sweeper? 10/10 I would buy!!

I don't get the hate. I put a Riven on my deth cannon, and it's splicing anything that gets too close to my Frame with extra damage, extra crits, and extra bullets to the noggin.  God help them when Shot Gun Rivens hit the consoles. I tweaked my sweeper prime to handle primed shot gun mods.  Little SOB is stealing mah kills.