Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did you know Sentinel Weapon Rivens exist?

Telekinendo

3 minutes ago, JRMC said:

I was reminded that they do in fact exist when I finally got my first Shotgun Riven mod in today's Sorties only to unveil a Riven for the Sweeper. I was in disbelief and immediately lost my will to continue playing for the day.

I just managed to sell mine for the price of a veiled rifle riven so it wasn't all bad I suppose.

2 minutes ago, TennoSimons said:

What the heck? I don't get it. So when you unveil your Sentinel Riven, it turns into a shotgun riven? Or Endo? I am totally confused...

no. sentinel weapons are in the rifle/ shotgun category, technically, so you can unveil one of those rivens, and get the weapon for a sentinel.

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

No, I didn't know Sentinel Weapons have Rivens. I've only seen 20 or so threads on the matter.

/s

:P

I'm not going to lie, it was a gut reaction "are you entirely serious" moment.

I wanted to complain but all my friends are being responsible adults and are at work.

44 minutes ago, _DapperDanMan_ said:

Nope. It wasn't. I still have it..

I'm looking at prisma burst laser right now, and my riven shows up.

All I can say on the subject of sentinel weapon rivens, is that if you all think they are worthless, then why not give them away?  Isn't it amazing how they are suddenly worth something if you are asked to act as if they were actually worth nothing to you?