Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next warframe

(PSN)YASSIN2004H

Question

21 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, (PS4)YASSIN2004H said:

I want to know what would be a good and fun warframe to get.

ALL OF THEM :-)

EDIT: tell us what is your game style (offensive, deffensive, support, stealth......) and we could recommend a fun frame for that.  You can check the warframe wiki too.

Edited by ArionLightning

Fun is a matter of perspective. 

Good is very vague.

I don't like being vague, but most frame does perform differently according to how you use them and the situation.

If you don't like any risk and go as meta as you can be, then make sure that, Frost, Trinity, Loki, Nekros, and Ash are in your inventory.

Depends a lot on your gameplay style.

Loki / Ash for stealth (Ash is a little harder to get for new players). Its is also recommanded to get a stealthy warframe as soon as you can, it will help you a lot.
Frost / Chroma / Valkyr for tank (You get Chroma by completing the quest "The New Strange").
Vauban / Nyx for CC (Crowd Control). You get Vauban from alerts and Nyx from infested outbreaks (only from the boss fight).
Mesa / Banshee for glass cannon. Weak defense but a lot of damage.

I would aslo recommand Equinox. She's an "all in one package". A little grindy but worth it.

Edited by CommanderSpawn

For starters, ignore some of these suggestions.

If you try farming for Ash, you'll go nuts. Grab the parts as and when but don't focus on him. Loki is niche, he's not for everyone. Unless you really like stealth gameplay then forget those for now. Chroma is no good for a newer player unless you are buying with plat, you won't have the planets unlocked to get the parts. Vauban is from alerts only so, like Ash, don't focus on it. Mesa is no good for farming, you need to do a mission to get a blueprint for an assassination key and then wait for alerts to get 1 fragment of which you need 3 to be able to fight him once and then start over.

I don't know why people would suggest Ash, mesa or Vauban when Ash is a random drop and Vauban is from alerts and Mesa requires a ton of work that a newer player won't be doing just yet. Those are frames you'll grab as and when.

Inaros is a good, solid frame. He's my go to tank. Hard to kill, takes a ton of punishment and eats people if he needs health. Who doesn't love a sand cannibal. Only problem is you will have to wait for Baro to show up unless you already have the quest.

If it's tank you want but don't have the quest then Frost and Valkyr are both solid options. Frost is great for missions with a static object needing defending and is a pretty solid character. Valkyr is a bit different to play, she's all armour and has an ability that makes her immortal. Both are good options.

Someone mentioned Equinox above. She's a pain to farm. She has 2 forms, night and day, so you are farming 2 frames. You build those 2 and then build the final one. Takes a while, and the drop rates are annoying, but she is a great choice. Infinitely scaling DPS and healing that makes Trinity cry.

Edited by Ailissa

Frost will do the most to help you progress through the star chart, allowing you to clear defenses, mobile defenses, and excavations by yourself.  Frost is good right out of the box with no forma or corrupted or nightmare mods.

Loki needs lots of duration mods but his invisibility lets you deal with lots of content easily, especially spy missions.

45 minutes ago, Ailissa said:

Mesa is no good for farming, you need to do a mission to get a blueprint for an assassination key and then wait for alerts to get 1 fragment of which you need 3 to be able to fight him once and then start over.

odd b rotation (wave 15) also can drop mutalist coordiantes so no need to wait for invasions

2 hours ago, Ailissa said:

I don't know why people would suggest Ash, mesa or Vauban when Ash is a random drop and Vauban is from alerts and Mesa requires a ton of work that a newer player won't be doing just yet. Those are frames you'll grab as and when.

I'm gonna have to suggest Saryn then :)

Seriously though, just get whoever you can from the planets you have unlocked. Find out if you like them or not. If you don't then be happy with the mastery points you've got, bin them, and move onto the next.

They're all good and fun if you like that sort of thing.

Although having said all that, the sooner you get a Loki the better imo. Neptune's just after Europa, isn't it?