Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help With Armor!

(PSN)WastedKami

Question

Hey everyone, so currently the main warframe I use is Loki Prime, he has creative abilities and I love playing as him, but there's just one thing, his armor. Now I'm not sure if this is a problem with most warframes who start out with low armor (I also have Limbo and Mirage, same problem) or if I'm just doing something wrong. I at the moment have a Rank 9 Steel Fiber and a maxed Armored Agility, my armor is still pretty bad (159), I feel as though I get killed pretty quickly, I mean i can't even defeat Tyl Regor yet because I die too fast and end up using all my revives. I was wondering if there are any other armor mods or if I am in fact doing something wrong here. Please help me out, I will appreciate it tremendously. 🤙🏼

13 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Loki has one of the most OP skills in the game with invisibility.

Your concern shouldn't be with armor, your concern should be with pushing your duration up.

Narrow Minded, Continuity, Constitution.

That said, I have a max ranked Continuity on as well, how much do the other two generally go for or where do they drop? I would still like to know how to get the armor up though for my other warframes.

Edited by (PS4)Qwizical

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Qwizical said:

That said I have a max ranked Continuity on as well, how much does the other two generally go for or where do they drop? I would still like to know how to get the armor up though for my other warframes.

Narrow Minded is a corrupted mod.  You'll have to go to the tenno lab in your dojo, build the dragon keys, and run orokin derelict missions in search of derelict vaults.

Constitution is a nightmare mod.  You'll have to run nightmare missions on specific planets to aquire it.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Narrow Minded is a corrupted mod.  You'll have to go to the tenno lab in your dojo, build the dragon keys, and run orokin derelict missions in search of derelict vaults.

Constitution is a nightmare mod.  You'll have to run nightmare missions on specific planets to aquire it.

So Narrow Minded is RNG and Constitution is a random alert? 

Don't bother with Armor for other Warframes than tanky ones. Putting a +90% Steel Fiber on a frame that has 15 base armor is kinda wasted.

Squishy frames should be played differently than facetanking : either by using Stealth (Loki, Ivara, Ash), Controls, Defensive Spells, or just enough power to nuke everyone before they nuke you.

You can get Narrow-Minded (+99% power duration -66% power range) by doing Orokin Vault runs in Orokin Derelicts (all but Defense and Assassination), and Constitution (+28% Duration) in Nightmare nodes/alerts.

3 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Don't bother with Armor for other Warframes than tanky ones. Putting a +90% Steel Fiber on a frame that has 15 base armor is kinda wasted.

Squishy frames should be played differently than facetanking : either by using Stealth (Loki, Ivara, Ash), Controls, Defensive Spells, or just enough power to nuke everyone before they nuke you.

You can get Narrow-Minded (+99% power duration -66% power range) by doing Orokin Vault runs in Orokin Derelicts (all but Defense and Assassination), and Constitution (+28% Duration) in Nightmare nodes/alerts.

Ok thank you! Will do!

Yeah, Armor on Loki is never gonna give you up amount to much.

That said, his Health and Shields aren't exactly terrific, either, so
- besides avoiding damage via Invisibility / Decoy / (Augment'd or not) Radial Disarm -
you can up your survival chances a decent bit with (Primed) Flow + Quick Thinking.

4 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Yeah, Armor on Loki is never gonna give you up amount to much.

That said, his Health and Shields aren't exactly terrific, either, so
- besides avoiding damage via Invisibility / Decoy / (Augment'd or not) Radial Disarm -
you can up your survival chances a decent bit with (Primed) Flow + Quick Thinking.

What does Quick Thinking do and how can I get it?

58 minutes ago, (PS4)Qwizical said:

So Narrow Minded is RNG and Constitution is a random alert? 

Narrow Minded is difficult to farm solo.  To acquire corrupted mods you have to run derelict missions (exterminate is best, imo) specifically for orokin vaults before completing the mission.  It's a door located in the same places tilesets are connected, but the vault door is stylized much differently than the doors you usually see.  When you begin a derelict mission the game will randomly choose one of the four dragon keys as the key needed to open the vault.  So if you're running solo you have a one-in-four chance to open the vault...if you find it.

P.S. - you purchase the dragon keys from the orokin lab in your dojo, not the tenno lab.  My fault.

Constitution can appear as an alert, but you can also farm for it.  Nightmare missions become available once you successfully complete all the missions on a given planet.

Here's a list of which nightmare mods drop on which planets.

Easy Nightmare Missions can be found on Earth, Venus, Mars, and Mercury and contain:

• Ice Storm
• Stunning Speed
• Hammer Shot
• Wildfire
• Accelerated Blast
• Blaze
• Chilling Reload

Medium Nightmare Missions can be found on Phobos, Jupiter, Ceres, Saturn, Void, and Europa and contain:

• Drifting Contact
• Seeking Fury
• Armored Agility
• Shred
• Rending Strike
• Fortitude

Hard Nightmare Missions can be found on Sedna, Pluto, Lua, Neptune, Uranus, and Eris and contain:

• Streamlined Form
• Animal Instinct
• Vigor
• Lethal Torrent
• Focus Energy
• Constitution

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG
So many spelling errors. Need more coffee.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Narrow Minded is difficult to farm solo.  To acquire corrupted mods you have to run derelict missions (exterminate is best, imo) specifically for orokin vaults before completing the mission.  It's a door located in the same places tilesets are connected, but the vault door is stylized much differently that the doors you usually see.  When you begin a derelict mission the game will randomly choose one of the four dragon keys as the key needed to open the vault.  So if you're running solo you have a one-in-four chance to open the vault...if you find it.

P.S. - you purchase the dragon keys from the orokin lab in your dojo, not the tenno lab.  My fault.

Constitution can appear as an alert, but you can also farm for it.  Nightmare missions become available once you successfully complete all the missions on a given planet.

Here's a list of which nightmare mods drop on which planets.

Easy Nightmare Missions can be found on Earth, Venus, Mars, and Mercury and contain:

• Ice Storm
• Stunning Speed
• Hammer Shot
• Wildfire
• Accelerated Blast
• Blaze
• Chilling Reload

Medium Nightmare Missions can be found on Phobos, Jupiter, Ceres, Saturn, Void, and Europa and contain:

• Drifting Contact
• Seeking Fury
• Armored Agility
• Shred
• Rending Strike
• Fortitude

Hard Nightmare Missions can be found on Sedna, Pluto, Lua, Neptune, Uranus, and Eris and contain:

• Streamlined Form
• Animal Instinct
• Vigor
• Lethal Torrent
• Focus Energy
• Constitution

Thank you, your information is much appreciated! Btw literally not even a minute after you told me about Constitution, an alert popped up for it, so I have it now! 😂 Just gotta work on Narrow Minded now. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Qwizical said:

Thank you, your information is much appreciated! Btw literally not even a minute after you told me about Constitution, an alert popped up for it, so I have it now! 😂 Just gotta work on Narrow Minded now. 

Np

The last thing I'll add is a personal preference kind of thing.  Personally, I like to run full efficiency, streamline + r3 fleeting expertise for +70% efficiency.  Fleeting expertise hurts your duration, but it'll allow you to cast your abilities more frequently.  Invisibility goes from needing 50 energy down to 15.  And once you get energy siphon, to plug into your aura slot, you'll be able to be invisible nearly all the time.

Edit: P.S. - I suggest using an r3 fleeting expertise because efficiency is hard capped at 75%, so using a maxed fleeting expertise along with a maxed streamline is basically pointless.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG