Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Prime build discursion!

Bankai-Senbonzakura

Question

Due to being somehow newbie, I was trying to create an effective build for Nekros prime, to make me and give me some more sustenance (take more damage and get more action) and read augusta things about it, as it is a warframe I can say to third party because I use in a few situations and because I have few resources I have still assembled the following compilation of Mods for the same, I would like the community's opinion on it and if possible contribute to improve it, and I am already grateful to all ...

https://goo.gl/zNZRlx

14 answers to this question

Personally I'd:
-Replace Overextended for Stretch instead
-Replace Equilibrium for Health Conversion
-Potentially replace Transient fortitude or Intensify for Primed Continuity

By replaceing Overextended, you make sure that you're not compromising damage but still keeping enough range for for Shield of Shadows to work.
You want primed continuity as it'll reduce the health decay on the Shadows
And health conversion you want as it makes nekros super tanky, especially with Despoil on there! Its much more useful than Equilibrium

13 minutes ago, Reefermun said:

Overextended is unnecessary, as is Blind Rage. I'd swap Overextended out for Vitality (Or Health Conversion if you want to be extra tanky), and swap out Blind Rage for Energy Conversion.

Try something like this if you are able: https://goo.gl/dK00fL

I found your compilation very interesting, really improved mine, I'll test it today

Yes, I wouldn't worry about power range for Nekros. Shield of Shadows' links to the minions stretch a LONG way, even without range mods, and Desecrate covers a vast area with just default power range. One thing you might find more useful is juicing up your duration. If you're lazy like me, it helps in maintaining your minions for a long time. You can also just keep using your fourth power while all 7 minions are still active and it will heal them, resetting their durations.

11 minutes ago, Reefermun said:

Yes, I wouldn't worry about power range for Nekros. Shield of Shadows' links to the minions stretch a LONG way, even without range mods, and Desecrate covers a vast area with just default power range. One thing you might find more useful is juicing up your duration. If you're lazy like me, it helps in maintaining your minions for a long time. You can also just keep using your fourth power while all 7 minions are still active and it will heal them, resetting their durations.

Left to farm Growing Power. I am very happy to have helped me, thank you very much, I hope to help too, as soon as I do the tests on Nekros, I will talk about the results I close the topic thanks again !!

I use

AXECwNB.jpg

84/90% mitigation from Shadows 40m Desecrate and about 1 minute duration on pets.

You get max mitigation from Shadows if you use Growing Power or if you happen to summon anything that has a pet which is pretty often.

Edited by Xzorn

I run this build as a solo tank or support tank:

• Aura: Corrosive Projection or Energy Siphon
  • Exilus: Power Drift
  • Despoil
  • Shield of Shadows
  • Vitality
  • Primed Flow
  • Primed Continuity
  • Blind Rage
  • Equilibrium
  • Health Conversion
  • Focus: Zenurik with Energy Overflow or Naramon with Shadow Step

Blind Rage and Power Drift give 90% damage reduction with Shield of Shadows. Even with -55% power efficiency, Desecrate is self-sustaining with Despoil and Equilibrium. Health Conversion synergizes with Desecrate for even more damage mitigation. With 7 linked shadows and full stacks of Health Conversion, this Nekros Prime build has more damage mitigation than Cold Chroma.

Vitality is a given to make use of the damage reduction from Shield of Shadows, the armor bonus from Health Conversion, and Despoil pulling from health instead of energy. Primed Flow offsets the low power efficiency.

Primed Continuity increases the duration of Shadows of the Dead so I'm not forced to recast the ability as often.

I don't find the lack of range to be much of an issue. I typically use the Galatine Prime with Tempo Royale, so I'm fairly mobile and use that mobility to cover more ground for Desecrate. While this is less optimal for a farming build, it still generates enough health orbs and life support to sustain myself. You can trade Primed Continuity for Stretch if you find you need more range on Desecrate.

This build's largest flaw is that it regenerates energy way too quickly with Zenurik Focus. You are absolutely required to keep your energy from topping off in order to continue to consume energy orbs to restore your health; otherwise, your health will slowly drop. On the other hand, this means you'll be recasting Shadows of the Dead fairly often, so you typically don't have to worry about keeping your shadows alive. This is less of an issue with Naramon Focus. You can also use Arcane Pulse to boost your health regeneration.

17 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

I run this build as a solo tank or support tank:

• Aura: Corrosive Projection or Energy Siphon
  • Exilus: Power Drift
  • Despoil
  • Shield of Shadows
  • Vitality
  • Primed Flow
  • Primed Continuity
  • Blind Rage
  • Equilibrium
  • Health Conversion
  • Focus: Zenurik with Energy Overflow or Naramon with Shadow Step

Blind Rage and Power Drift give 90% damage reduction with Shield of Shadows. Even with -55% power efficiency, Desecrate is self-sustaining with Despoil and Equilibrium. Health Conversion synergizes with Desecrate for even more damage mitigation. With 7 linked shadows and full stacks of Health Conversion, this Nekros Prime build has more damage mitigation than Cold Chroma.

Vitality is a given to make use of the damage reduction from Shield of Shadows, the armor bonus from Health Conversion, and Despoil pulling from health instead of energy. Primed Flow offsets the low power efficiency.

Primed Continuity increases the duration of Shadows of the Dead so I'm not forced to recast the ability as often.

I don't find the lack of range to be much of an issue. I typically use the Galatine Prime with Tempo Royale, so I'm fairly mobile and use that mobility to cover more ground for Desecrate. While this is less optimal for a farming build, it still generates enough health orbs and life support to sustain myself. You can trade Primed Continuity for Stretch if you find you need more range on Desecrate.

This build's largest flaw is that it regenerates energy way too quickly with Zenurik Focus. You are absolutely required to keep your energy from topping off in order to continue to consume energy orbs to restore your health; otherwise, your health will slowly drop. On the other hand, this means you'll be recasting Shadows of the Dead fairly often, so you typically don't have to worry about keeping your shadows alive. This is less of an issue with Naramon Focus. You can also use Arcane Pulse to boost your health regeneration.

Look, I'm never going to stop using this forum, I'm very surprised by this repercussion, so much information I'm going to test this composition, I found it very interesting too, thank you and what beautiful backing you made, congratulations.

On 1/18/2017 at 8:48 AM, CangaceiroLT said:

Due to being somehow newbie, I was trying to create an effective build for Nekros prime, to make me and give me some more sustenance (take more damage and get more action) and read augusta things about it, as it is a warframe I can say to third party because I use in a few situations and because I have few resources I have still assembled the following compilation of Mods for the same, I would like the community's opinion on it and if possible contribute to improve it, and I am already grateful to all ...

https://goo.gl/zNZRlx

I mainly use Nekros for Desecration ability and Terrify when needed when someone goes done. If your looking for something base on those two abilities, maybe try out my build and see how it works for you. 

Aura: Corrosive Projection

Exilus: Rush

Health Conversion

Redirection

Vitality

Prime Continuity

Streamline

Stretch

Despoil

Overextended

You can switch other mods to suit your playstyle such as Stretch. It's unnecessary but can be switch with a flow/ prime flow or Shields of shadows or even a transient fortitude.

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)x Deathcraft x said:

I have a question, how do you get 10 summons on Nekros? Because I had 10 in a game.

If one of your shadows can summon additional units (like Drahk Masters) or split into additional units (like Fusion Moas), those additional units count towards your summon count.

Edited by Inarticulate