Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Warframe

Nutjutsu

Question

17 answers to this question

Oberon. First Warframe I got after my starter, he was my partner from MR2 to MR7 and never failed (I did, but not him :P). I also really like is theme and I kinda like his abilities, even if they're weak. 

Now I'm MR19, but I still like to play with him like in the good old days :). I bought him a nice Feyarch skin, with Titania's noble Stance and the Sari Syndana, and I have to say that if I ever enter a Fashionframe contest, he'll be my first choice ^^.

Hail to the king!

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

Always Frost. First build I used was a CC build and hadn't changed it in over a year. 

But recently Nidus has been a superb addition to the list. The perfect example of well designed frame. Absolutely flawless imo. Scaling, stacking, synergy. There is so much to talk about.

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

Frost.

He was my first love.

My go-to frame. I'm a defensive player so he's prefect for me. Great crowd control, good damage output, balanced stats and I just love the way he looks! Especially in the prime variant. The additions of the Hailstorm Skin and the the Harka Skin were just the ice-ings on the cake! (ba-dum-tss).  I also love Nidus. I use Nidus as a defensive frame as well. Park > Cast Ravenous > Grab an enemy for Parasitic Link > Virulence any poor soul that comes near me.

Edited by TaintedReality

Frost Prime and Saryn Prime. 

I hate dying easily, and both can be seriously good nukes. 
Frost can also kinda do anything period. Saryn's great if that anything involves pure death. I like seeing numbers tick in other rooms, and spores just make me happy when the screen rings in white procs and multi-thousand damage numbers. 

Mesa and Nidus

Mesa has been my favourite since her release, high dps, extremely tanky against most factions, has some form of cc (though its very unreliable) and buffs. Lately I've been playing a lot with Nidus on solo endless survivals (I like running those, just for the sake of it),

Frost.

I love the idea and theme of the Magic Knight.  An armored warrior that backs up its fighting prowess with "extra-normal" abilities. 

To quote TV-Tropes "50% Mage, 50% Fighter, 150% awesome."

We have a few frames that look to want to be that but hit varying degrees of how "awesome" they are.

And of them, for me, Frost is the one that actually hits that level. 

Excal and Obeorn are both cool and fit the mold but imo they're a little lacking there. Maybe if they were both more durable, idk, there's always those "little somethings" that seem to make one thing preferable to something similar, eh?

But anyhow Frost hits that level for me, I think he looks cool (no pun!) and all his powers work well and have a nice array of functional Augments to allow for some really nice build diversity. 

Loki Prime. I think Loki Prime was the first prime frame I got (And actually, I've never built the regular Loki, haven't yet gotten around to that).

Suits my playstyle, I like the (theoretical) versatility (CC, debuff, invulnerability through stealth, mobility, speed), the prime version is really, really cool looking, and he works super well with my favorite weapon (The Redeemer).

Mag Prime. Because my main, i was playin' alot

Pull: It's easy, You can Pull the healer with group enemy! (If group doesn't got pull, can healer only) (Void mission)

Magnetize: Target aganist High heavy/gunner/boss

Polarize: prob kills enemies with group and remove armor/shield % + rechange ally's shield

Crush: Combos with Polarize against Shield Corpus

I dont care Infested, i can use the crush abiliy, so no problem

Excalibur.

Ridiculous CC, ridiculous melee damage output (with or without Exalted Blade), and ridiculous mobility that puts everyone but Zephyr to shame.
Even if he's squishy at high levels, and even if Radial Javelin is still a steaming crapheap after all these years, he's also one of the best frames in terms of endgame (FashionFrame) potential.