Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

for my new secondary

elitetrollz

Question

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, elitetrollz said:

im thinking if i should get Akstiletto Prime or Dual Toxocyst.

The Aksiletto primes are one of my favorite secondaries in the game right now.  VERY powerful weapon. 

The dual toxocyst is a gimmick gun that you really only see used with Mesa.  There is some nice synergies between the weapon and how peacemaker works, but this is about making peacemaker better, NOT using the weapon.

The other best thing you can do is get to MR6 if you are not already and then start getting syndicate secondaries.  The marelok, gammacor, ak Bolto, and ballistica from the syndicates are all nice weapons to have.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

The dual toxocyst is a gimmick gun that you really only see used with Mesa.  There is some nice synergies between the weapon and how peacemaker works, but this is about making peacemaker better, NOT using the weapon.

The Dual Toxocyst mechanic acting on Mesa's ult was a bug and is now fixed.

Akstiletto Prime is a status + crit beast, can't really go wrong with that.

Just because though, some other fun Secondaries:

Sonicor - AoE damage & status delivering e.g. ranged ragdolls / Team Rocket exits.
Staticor - variable charge mechanic (speed vs power / AoE), status, kind of a better Ogris, except with no self damage, yay.
Pox - basically a Secondary (and silent) Torid, status monster (perfect for Saryn).
Lex Prime - who needs a Sniper Rifle when they've got this beast?
Atomos - non-crit / ammo glutton version of Amprex, chain-beams-of-doom (Ruinous Extension, yo) crowd clearer.
Kulstar - deploy at range (yay stealth via Suppress) and watch as death rains from above :D

I would probably get vaykor maerlok in trading as powerful all-arounder for newbie player, around 40P in trade channel. Other then that you can buy for credits common lex and build atomos as decent weapons. Staticor and sonicor are powerul and have interesting mechanics so try those too.