Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

javlok cores > go to (rescue) -a helpful tip-

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

Question

for those players that may have noticed the prosecutors "appearance" is low now .. and you need cores ...

i did some excessive grinds and had maybe 1 or 2 encounters on sabs, exterminates ....ect on cerces and was getting a bit annoyed

late last night with some other players  did a "rescue" and it was a different story [i dont normally play rescues..]

any way , back to back prosecutors constantly appearing, some within seconds of killing the previous 

needless to say lots of laughing at this and we got more then enough in one go for javlok

roughly 7 appeared in route to grab hostage, then another 5 on route to exit 

on siphon missions the numbers even faster

hope this helps tenno

~sincerely

Mako

13 answers to this question

Ran a rescue today and just got a Prosecutor waiting outside the jail main gate.
Ran a mobile defense and 2 appeared.

I know that 2 runs isn't enough to get a spawn rate sample, but I've seen people saying that the mobile defense is also a good place to farm for them.

Note that Nekros will not always grant more Javlok Capacitors.  Even when I killed a prosecutor last night and saw the body split into multiple pieces and witnessed each piece being desecrated, I still only received the initial Javlok Capacitor (I even had a drop chance booster active).

Also, people are getting different results on the appearance of prosecutors.  I have been farming them for the JCs and have only gotten them to spawn on the exterminate mission on Ceres after an alarm has gone off, and only 1 per map.  On rescue, a friend and I allowed the alarms to go off, took our time getting to the cell, allowed the jailers to set off their alarm, and then hung out for 5 minutes or so waiting for a prosecutor to spawn.  None did.  We also did the same with the capture mission.  No prosecutors.  We tried multiple times.  If the rescue mission isn't working, try something else.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Note that Nekros will not always grant more Javlok Capacitors.  Even when I killed a prosecutor last night and saw the body split into multiple pieces and witnessed each piece being desecrated, I still only received the initial Javlok Capacitor (I even had a drop chance booster active).

Also, people are getting different results on the appearance of prosecutors.  I have been farming them for the JCs and have only gotten them to spawn on the exterminate mission on Ceres after an alarm has gone off, and only 1 per map.  On rescue, a friend and I allowed the alarms to go off, took our time getting to the cell, allowed the jailers to set off their alarm, and then hung out for 5 minutes or so waiting for a prosecutor to spawn.  None did.  We also did the same with the capture mission.  No prosecutors.  We tried multiple times.  If the rescue mission isn't working, try something else.

were you doing siphon>? 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Other people have reported the same results as you.  Still others report the same results as me.

I'm wondering if I hosted you whether they would spawn or not, and vice versa.  IOW, is it tied to the host whether prosecutors tend to spawn on certain maps or not?

wonder if its tied to your TWW meters level good-neutral-evil

im a good max, but my friends a evil and he does not get the same spawn rate ?