Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hopes And Dreams Destroyed....

HindMarauder

seems like the top 100 in the event have 1000+ kills of informers, and i have killed 84, The Primed Chamber is now never in my hands ;___;

even though ill recieve the Snipetron Vandal, i already had my Snipetron Charged before update 8 , those feels are like feels with no gf ಥ_ಥ

A mod that would be given to ONLY 100 players out of the million or so would cause massive headache and complaints to DE. Everyone else will just have to get it the good old fashioned way, by beating the crap out of the Grineers until they give one up.

Pfft, it will be a drop soon.

I recall a guy killing 20k infested and not getting thunderbolt post-fusion moas.

I only got hells chamber recently, after almost 200 hours. Yeah, odds aren't in your favor, people.

I recall a guy killing 20k infested and not getting thunderbolt post-fusion moas.

I only got hells chamber recently, after almost 200 hours. Yeah, odds aren't in your favor, people.

Literally anyone can play a ton of T3 Infested Defense these days and reel in Thunderbolt as a Defense Wave award.

really? I get multishots everywhere.

probably because I searched the drop tables. 

Literally anyone can play a ton of T3 Infested Defense these days and reel in Thunderbolt as a Defense Wave award.

I keep forgetting that they added it to the rewards :L

Edited by Argoms

I went through 30k infested on xini to get thunderbolt, then when I got it, I didn't even want it anymore.

imagine if it was a sport competition, thousands competitors and only 3 winners, be thankful it is the first 100 and, if you really want one (and doesnt seem so) go and kill them like there's no tomorrow (even if it's kinda too late now)

Trying to get cryorounds for my Boltor still...

And multishot 100% adds 100% damage on every bullet you fire so... yea.

Yeah, I have T 3 or 4 multishot then add 150+ damage with 50% elementals, and it's easy for even Pluto. Also my Rhino Stomp making all levels fly.

imagine if it was a sport competition, thousands competitors and only 3 winners, be thankful it is the first 100 and, if you really want one (and doesnt seem so) go and kill them like there's no tomorrow (even if it's kinda too late now)

The logic here is so broken I don't even know where to start.

its not like its a great mod.

it works only on rifles (or snipers, cant remember) and only with the first bullet, while probably using many mod points.

so.... unless you plan on losing some mods and reloading after each shot, I don't see the problem.

Are we talking about 5k by single paylers, or by clans?  If by clans, then I think it is possible since some clans are like massive, but if you are talking about one person taking down 5k of them in basically 2 days or less, then yes that is a bit of an overkill, but never underestimate the ability for some people to go and do stupid things like 12 hours straight of pure gaming, no breaks, no nothing.   But hey, if they choose to live like that, then good for them.  I, would get way WAY too bored doing something like this, over and over and over, all for just a single mod which might not be really worth it.

Honestly, this is probably going to be like retribution. I've yet to find one, but have multiple of all other mods (multishots, thunderbolts, etc). If I remember right retribution is only dropped by fusion MoAs, so this new mod could very well be only dropped by informers; which sounds even worse.

Edit: Going by this logic the next event could very well be a unique infested which eventually drops its own unique mod.

Edited by Patriarch