Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the most profitable syndicate combination for Plat?

Space0ddity

Question

9 answers to this question

You can easily level three syndicates without having them interfere with one another, either SM/AoH/CS or PS/NL/RV.  The big money items on the left are Vaykor Marelok, Vaykor Hek, Telos Boltace, Synoid Simulor, and Synoid Gammacor.  The big money items on the right are Secura Lecta, Rakta Cernos, and Sancti Tigris.  Secura Lecta is being nerfed soon, and Rakta Cernos and Sancti Tigris have dropped in value with the release of the primed versions.  If you're purely looking to make platinum, I'd advise the three on the left.

Secura Lecta is gettin nerfed, so its days are numbered as the most expensive weapon. Also why would you choose with plat in mind. Most people are going to trade those weapons anyways. 

Lastly you can choose up to 3 syndicates. Ether all on the Left or the right, and Perrin and Suda are rivals if I'm not mistaking therefore you can't do them both. 

ATM, Perrin/Loka with Veil.  All daily cap earned as Perrin, Loka gets half that and Veil gets only from dailies.  But that's just because SLecta is way more expensive then any other Syndi weapon at the moment.

But it's going to be nerfed and devalued, almost certainly long before you can work your way up to Partner to be able to buy them from Perrin.

Most existing syndicate items are going to be roughly the same value, and further fluctuations will be based largely on what DE adds in the future, which we can't predict.

Perrin/Suda won't work because Perrin is allied with Loka, and Loka is opposed to Suda.   Which means you'd need to forgo the extra Perrin rep from Loka dailes or lose Suda rep.  And you'd need to forgo Suda rep from Arbiters or lose Perrin Rep.

Picking syndicate based on profit is counter intuitive. You may get much better profit selling other stuff.

To make any profit you first have to achieve the highest rank. That requires a forma, potato, prime part and built prime neuroptics. Both prime things may be uncommon or rare. Also considering daily cap it will take a while until you can get there. Starting from 0 it will take 365,000 standing until your first primary or melee weapon. You also have to be MR9 to buy melee and MR12 to buy primary.

The better way to choose your syndicate is to look at their syadanas and choosing the one you like most. You will still sell their mods and weapons and can buy others but syadanas are not tradable.

I recommend maxing four syndicates.

It's slightly less efficient than maxing three syndicates, but you'll be targeted by hitsquads less often and you'll have a greater variety of syndicate goods to sell.

I'd say both the left or right are equally profitable, choose whichever you prefer, SM + CS = left, RV + NL = right.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I recommend maxing four syndicates.

It's slightly less efficient than maxing three syndicates, but you'll be targeted by hitsquads less often and you'll have a greater variety of syndicate goods to sell.

I'd say both the left or right are equally profitable, choose whichever you prefer, SM + CS = left, RV + NL = right.

Fully support this - I've now got Red Veil, New Loka, Steel Meridian and Perrin Sequence at max which gives access to pretty much most things I want...mind you the Arbiters and Cephalon hate me (a lot!)

If any XBOX1 folk from Arbiters or Cephalon want to trade ( ;-) ) drop me a line in game lol (same name as here)

4 minutes ago, Phasedragon said:

Teshin. You can sell the mods for straight 1p to 1k, if anyone's buying. You gotta git gud and actually like conclave though.

Pretty much that..

For PvE though, I'd think It'd be Loka/Veil. These are two of the least chosen syndicates as far as I'm aware, alongside Perrin. But Perrin has gained popularity due to the Lecta, which might go back down post-Lecta changes, depending on what gets changed with it. There have been no specifics regarding that as of yet.