Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

chroma lecta

nadnads

so as we know lectas getting the boot so just to get around thought i might build up a credit chroma is it what the effigy kills or is it what i kill while its out.

that the boosts works or is it aoe scream it does?

Edited by ninjanads

29 minutes ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

Effigy has a roughly ~15m aura that doubles dropped credits. Yet without the Lecta it's kinda pointless because the credit drop chance is so low that it almost makes no difference.

so basically kill within 15m of pelt?

1 hour ago, THeMooN85 said:
  • The Sentry increases all picked up Credits by 100%, the range is 10m and is not affected by range mods.

this one is new finding though so no more need for the sentry to kill(maybe) but just drag the enemy to the range and kill with secura lecta for what quadruple creds?

Just now, -VV-william said:
  • The Sentry increases all picked up Credits by 100%, the range is 10m and is not affected by range mods.

this one is new finding though so no more need for the sentry to kill(maybe) but just drag the enemy to the range and kill with secura lecta for what quadruple creds?

Have been running a low power, hight efficiency Chroma just for that and I definitely get more credits if people stick close to effigy. Sadly any attempts to test it more thoroughly ended up in failure (boredom, time needed, that one player wanting to take Volt or Nekros instead of Chroma, that one player running away and other factors).

Also, experimented with Nidus in place of Nekros (yes, Nekros is not as good at getting credits as many players think) to gather them all up in a nice pile (Larva also is pretty good at taking care of MOAs), seem to work pretty well. Anyone did try Vauban?

It is possible that buff from Valkyr/Volt (plus the protection from MOAs) is even better, since it speeds up the process and you can get to higher waves.

In any case, try out different combinations and find the one that suits you most.

Edited by rand0mname

Nekros isn't needed since he does not drop additional credits. It's right there in the wiki. However, some people like getting extra neurodes and stuff.

In a recent farm we kicked Nekros and added a Sonar Banshee to the squad. Everyone stuck close to the effigy and we ended up going to 50 waves with ease. Could have gone more, but I had to go.

I think a Vauban would be better than Nidus since Vauban's vortexes perpetually pull enemies rather than Nidus's creature that only pulls enemies that happen to be within range that the time of the cast.

Volt is fun for the extra movement speed but not needed in my opinion. Just stick close to Chroma.

Just now, TaintedReality said:

Nekros isn't needed since he does not drop additional credits. It's right there in the wiki. However, some people like getting extra neurodes and stuff.

In a recent farm we kicked Nekros and added a Sonar Banshee to the squad. Everyone stuck close to the effigy and we ended up going to 50 waves with ease. Could have gone more, but I had to go.

I think a Vauban would be better than Nidus since Vauban's vortexes perpetually pull enemies rather than Nidus's creature that only pulls enemies that happen to be within range that the time of the cast.

Volt is fun for the extra movement speed but not needed in my opinion. Just stick close to Chroma.

Amen to that. If someone needs Neurodes or more surviability thanks to health orbs, just say so. But going on about how Nekros is better then Chroma then it comes to credits while ignoring "try to stay close to effigy and check how much you gain"... Lol.

I do want to try good old Booben, but even thinking about finding a PUG team that will agree to that fils me with dread. Guess will have to drag my friends to Akkad. Time for a blackmail.

As for Volt he can shield a team from MOAs spit very well.

Edited by rand0mname

21 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

Amen to that. If someone needs Neurodes or more surviability thanks to health orbs, just say so. But going on about how Nekros is better then Chroma then it comes to credits while ignoring "try to stay close to effigy and check how much you gain"... Lol.

I do want to try good old Booben, but even thinking about finding a PUG team that will agree to that fils me with dread. Guess will have to drag my friends to Akkad. Time for a blackmail.

As for Volt he can shield a team from MOAs spit very well.

I'd probably go with a team like:

• Effigy Chroma (obviously)
  • EV Trinity
  • Nidus with max range and reduced duration (Larva has twice the range of Vauban's Vortex, but can be a pain when mobs get stuck on terrain)
  • Oberon (for status immunity and knockdown resistance)