Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange thing on Excalibur's neck!

XJanek2016

Question

11 answers to this question

Why are there still -new- topics on this every day..? A quick search will net you hundreds of topics on the very same thing. Not trying to be an &#!, but it honestly surprises me to still see new topics on this every day..

Just now, Artorius-Alter said:

Why are there still -new- topics on this every day..? A quick search will net you hundreds of topics on the very same thing. Not trying to be an &#!, but it honestly surprises me to still see new topics on this every day..

The same reason call support centers have to ask you if the light on the power button is on. People will be people.

Helminth Cyst has wriggled its way into your Excalibur. Full growth takes 7 days, that at which point the Infested door will open and you are allowed to remove the cyst. Or take the second route and drain it in a Kubrow Egg to obtain the Helminth Charger.

Edited by LazerSkink

3 hours ago, Deathkgt said:

Your warframe has been infected, and soon it will spread through all of your other warframes.  There is nothing you can do, but to accept the pink pus of love on your warframes neck

I accepted it at one point, but then it overstayed its welcome so I had doc helminth pop it for me, he got mad about it though

3 minutes ago, Ninjadeath721 said:

I accepted it at one point, but then it overstayed its welcome so I had doc helminth pop it for me, he got mad about it though

Yeah, here is hoping that doesn't bite us in the back in later updates.

Also, the devs really should have an in-game e-mail auto generate a message to the tenno when that infestation first happens. But maybe keeping it as an easter egg for us to spread like an infection (SYMMETRY) is the point.