The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changing Riven Disposition a huge middle finger to players

Shockwave-

21 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

I used the Aklex exactly long enough to level it to 30 a year ago or more and deleted it. I doubt i even have any kills with the weapon. I'm sorry you can only see the world through self-centeredness. I am arguing the principle, not out of any self interest in the AKlex. Regardless, of what use is such a comment. The principle is either valid or not, it woudln't matter if I loved the Aklex or never used it, that has no bearing on whether a point is a good point or a bad one. As I said this will happen to someone at some point, if not the Aklex then the next prime or the next one, it's a can of worms that's impossible to balance given DE is 100% dead set against doing anything that might undermine what a player has already put effort into (Hema, ^cough ^cough) even to balance the game for the other 95% of players

Knowing that you don't use the aklex frames your points very differently though, and I am sorry I assumed you were just complaining because one of your weapons got a nerf.

That said I still think its okay for the dispositions to change, because if they dont, disposition just becomes a point in the meta of a weapon, which is the opposite of intentions.

5 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Devs have commented in the feedback forums before and continue to do so on simple matters. More complicated ones need more developer attention. Them not responding is not them ignoring you. That's like assuming that all of the accounts that read the forums but don't post aren't actually reading something. It's called lurking.

First of, I know There are crazy amounts of people using forums and only handful of Devs.

Second thing, I know not every post will be checked

Thrird and last thing, I don't mind if only few of threads would be checked by Devs. I'd love to have some info, marker, which one has been checked by a dev.

I, as WF player, am feeling left alone. I know Devs are out there. But they should come to forums ALOT MORE OFTEN.

I've given up on rivens. I'll be casually farming kuva/stocking up on the off chance they change things from now on or if it is needed for weapons but the grind and the fact I got two near perfect rivens for one weapon that had the same negative bonus that ended up ruining them made me see how much of an uphill battle this was for me. I'm not playing with this content anymore--on top of how all that kuva gambling can amount to nothing if the disposition is suddenly changed, no thank you. 

Most of useless weapons like embolist, tetra and 90% of all existing weapons not benefit from 300%+ (Strong disposition)stats riven mods, they still are useless vs op weapons when u can kill stuff in few seconds with op wep and with bad onse u need liek 30 mins, same with some feint disposition weapons, they not benefit, stats on riven mods is so low you better keep existing mods then replace. Ok for overpowered weapons im finie with useless Faint  disposition but crap weapons should be buffed like 2x atleast so people start to play with them.

On 1/28/2017 at 2:28 AM, Shockwave- said:

This is one more example of just how terrible the entire concept of riven mods are. If you want to keep rivens, fine. Get rid of dispositions, ...

Skip through your wall of QQ text.

DE said multiple times that Riven mods will be balanced within their own universe. Getting rid of disposition will only make those +Dmg +Multishot riven mod part of mandatory mods on top of the already existing mandatory mods.

Disposition is Riven mod' balancing line. I guess this aklex prime' disposition got some problem. If there's problem in A doesnt mean there's problem in B. So there's no ground for total removal.

Riven mod with composition of already exist mod are bad, i agree. If it's were a special effect (ie, heal health on headshot, that's good).

Your post show entitlement to your 100% toxic dmg riven, through this 'hard work' of Kura grind.

6 hours ago, low1991 said:

Skip through your wall of QQ text.

DE said multiple times that Riven mods will be balanced within their own universe. Getting rid of disposition will only make those +Dmg +Multishot riven mod part of mandatory mods on top of the already existing mandatory mods.

Disposition is Riven mod' balancing line. I guess this aklex prime' disposition got some problem. If there's problem in A doesnt mean there's problem in B. So there's no ground for total removal.

Riven mod with composition of already exist mod are bad, i agree. If it's were a special effect (ie, heal health on headshot, that's good).

Your post show entitlement to your 100% toxic dmg riven, through this 'hard work' of Kura grind.

Not sure how my post can show entitlement to a toxic dmg mod that doesn't exist. It's called an example. Perhaps replying after skipping reading the OP is not the smartest way to go, your post doesn't really make sense. The OP was about the concept of changing riven disposition after a player has spent many hours farming and rolling a good riven for the weapon they have. Clearly you didn't get that from your reading.