Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does 4k endo sortie reward still exist?

Sannidor

Ok, so I was not paying attention and I assumed sortie rewards were improved and less diluted with Endo replaced by pretty upgrade'able item.

Please remove 4k Endo, Forma and basic lens from sortie, they are not a proper rewards for endgame challenge.

Well they could replace the 4k endo with a sculpture that worth a base of 4k endo, lens i think should be moved out of sorties maybe have them as void rewards it doesn't make sense to me that you have to do SD and TWW before you can earn lens since you will only have access to the 1 you gain from finishing SD until you have done TWW and have access to doing sorties, not really bothered by forma but it should be a common drop not a rare.

it was hinted in livestreams that they'd eventually replace it with endo toys.

Personally i feel like they should just move endo as secondary rewards, that would be rewarded paired with other sortie rewards. (and rivens too, but that is an different convo entirely. Specially because rivens are always different and make for good persistent rewards.)

16 minutes ago, Nazzami said:

Well they could replace the 4k endo with a sculpture that worth a base of 4k endo, lens i think should be moved out of sorties maybe have them as void rewards it doesn't make sense to me that you have to do SD and TWW before you can earn lens since you will only have access to the 1 you gain from finishing SD until you have done TWW and have access to doing sorties, not really bothered by forma but it should be a common drop not a rare.

Would making lenses a void reward not cause problems for players that have not unlocked the focus system?  Another way of thinking of it is that lenses are tied to the focus system, which is tied to the operators, which are tied to The Second Dream quest.

47 minutes ago, Sannidor said:

Please remove 4k Endo, Forma and basic lens from sortie, they are not a proper rewards for endgame challenge.

Why are these items not proper rewards for sorties?  What would you replace them with?  How would these items be rewarded if they are removed from sorties?

1 minute ago, Aniawn said:

Would making lenses a void reward not cause problems for players that have not unlocked the focus system?

TSD is MR3 locked. By the time you reach the lowest Void branch, you should have done it (because you have to go to Venus and Mercury before you can unlock the Mars junction, so you should have gathered enough Mastery to get to 3). But they could be put in the two higher branches (from Neptune and Sedna) only to be on the safe side.

I think at the moment lenses in sorties is okay. While I don't have much need of more lenses, a friend of mine who started playing has just gotten through TWW with my help, and his only source of lenses are the sorties.

If lenses are to be placed anywhere outside of sorties, Lua seems like the most appropriate place. It is unlocked with the "Second Dream" quest which gives us access to focus and introduces lenses in the first place.

1 hour ago, Nazzami said:

not really bothered by forma but it should be a common drop not a rare

Common reward means that it drops more often, which is s.th. I would not appreciate. I know there are people that like getting a fully built Forma, but I have over 25 already and numerous blueprints. As I suggested before: Built Formas could be a Void/Derelict reward like before SotR and lenses should be obtainable on Lua. I'm not sure about Greater Lenses, since they are untradeable but I wouldn't mind getting them in Sorties every once in a while.