Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Certain AoE Weapons/Frames are enjoyment-vacuums. AKA, having to play against your squad isn't fun.

Jackviator

Just now, Fallen_Echo said:

It can be shoot for a maximum 12 meter far and has an 5 meter wide aoe. Thats max 17 meter coverage at best and it cannot be extended.

it's not the area of effect or the fact that's moderately powerful the problem, it's the fact that you can just fire constantly and walk by as stuff dies, there's zero interactivity involved, a weapon you don't need to aim at all isn't something that should be in any FPS. At all.  That's why it needs to be scrapped and remade into something dramatically different and not just nerfed becouse even if they nerf it people will still take it to low level missions and do just what they do now.

5 minutes ago, bl4ckhunter said:

it's not the area of effect or the fact that's moderately powerful the problem, it's the fact that you can just fire constantly and walk by as stuff dies, there's zero interactivity involved, a weapon you don't need to aim at all isn't something that should be in any FPS. At all.  That's why it needs to be scrapped and remade into something dramatically different and not just nerfed becouse even if they nerf it people will still take it to low level missions and do just what they do now.

I just wanted to point out that it doesnt have a 22m long coverage, like you said in that comment.

Btw for cheesing stuff i use my kulstar with 340% multishot with mirage. The area coverage is extreme and the aoe is soo big nothing has a chance to get near the defense target.

10 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

I just wanted to point out that it doesnt have a 22m long coverage, like you said in that comment.

Btw for cheesing stuff i use my kulstar with 340% multishot with mirage. The area coverage is extreme and the aoe is soo big nothing has a chance to get near the defense target.

oh that, well i've been known to mess up math and i don't really remember where i pulled the 22m from, i think you can use firestorm on it thought, still it's the principle of the thing.

10 hours ago, bl4ckhunter said:

oh that, well i've been known to mess up math and i don't really remember where i pulled the 22m from, i think you can use firestorm on it thought, still it's the principle of the thing.

Firestorm cannot be put on it since its not an "explosive" weapon.

If i play mirage on akkad i normally take the boxes to the left of the objective and i can cover max half of that map. (it could use some resizing) The other half is covered by the other teammates, but if we have a well made ember on the team that means my killcount is cut in half since they die faster than they can reach me.