Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magnetic anomalies 100% blocking doorways/hallways

2Peter3Nine

Please make it so they can't 100% block off doorways please.

Especially in spy missions.

I'm up for a challenge, but it's not a challenge,

it's an annoyance when the way you have to go is going to drain all your energy no matter what.

Today's sortie spy has had four anomalies placed in doorways and hallways that are impossible to pass without getting drained.

I suggest making them fluctuate in size occasionally, that way if they do spawn fully blocking off a door you can be rewarded for being patient.

Apparently certain damage types (Magnetic and Electric, IIRC) can pop the bubbles. According to the first result of googling "warframe magnetic anomaly".

But yeah, I just Rhino'd my way through the mission. Why bother changing my weapon builds when Iron Skin can ignore the anomalies entirely?

EDIT: According to this thread:

Operators can pop the anomalies as well. I need to remember to try this next time.

Edited by SortaRandom

44 minutes ago, xiaodenden said:

You can pop those with electric, magnetic, or radiation damage.  You can use your weapons or Volt's Shock.

Not Radiation.

Source: shot at Anomalies with my Radiation-built TigrisP for today's Sortie. Nothing but a bunch of grey zeroes.

15 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Not Radiation.

Source: shot at Anomalies with my Radiation-built TigrisP for today's Sortie. Nothing but a bunch of grey zeroes.

Ok, so wiki's information is incorrect regarding radiation damage then.

• The bubbles in Electromagnetic Anomalies can be temporarily removed by Electricity b Electric, Radiation b Radiation, or Magnetic b Magnetic damage, but will regenerate after 12 seconds. Detonating one will cause an Electricity b Electric proc to nearby units similar to destroying an Arc Trap. Wait a second before running through a freshly-detonated bubble, as it will proc anyone running through its dissipating core.

I found I could roll at the edge and make it through without getting sucked into the center and mag procced.  I really need to remember Magnetic or Electric damage though.  I completely forgot until I accidentally popped some by shooting an Arc Trap!  When I remember to bring it, my Rad/Viral/Magnetic Synoid Gammacor is quite handy.  It can pop individual ones or I can use it to kill a few enemies and the Entropy burst will clear any nearby.

That is great to know!

1 hour ago, SortaRandom said:

Apparently certain damage types (Magnetic and Electric, IIRC) can pop the bubbles. According to the first result of googling "warframe magnetic anomaly".

But yeah, I just Rhino'd my way through the mission. Why bother changing my weapon builds when Iron Skin can ignore the anomalies entirely?

EDIT: According to this thread:

Operators can pop the anomalies as well. I need to remember to try this next time.

1 hour ago, xiaodenden said:

You can pop those with electric, magnetic, or radiation damage.  You can use your weapons or Volt's Shock.

29 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Not Radiation.

12 minutes ago, xiaodenden said:

9 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I found I could roll at the edge and make it through without getting sucked into the center and mag procced.  I really need to remember Magnetic or Electric damage though.  I completely forgot until I accidentally popped some by shooting an Arc Trap!  When I remember to bring it, my Rad/Viral/Magnetic Synoid Gammacor is quite handy.  It can pop individual ones or I can use it to kill a few enemies and the Entropy burst will clear any nearby.

Thanks!

That is great to know!

On 30.1.2017 at 3:40 AM, xiaodenden said:

i guess someone used a magnetic build staticor and got confuesed which type did the "pop" to the bubble. as for loki jumping through, this "can" work with other frames too, but i since most of the time even loki get proced when doing it, i rather pop the weasel...ehm, bubble. and like Snib above said, limbo has a field day with those missions.