Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Kuva Fortress a viable mission node

DarkRuler2500

Right now, whenever i ask people why they are on Kuva Fortress (which is already rare) their answer is always: Sovereign Outcast. But that's it... there is nothing else there. So please, DE, add something to the Kuva Fortress.

My most important topic: The Kuva in the fortress. Since the Kuva fortress is named after Kuva why is there no chance to gain Kuva in it? Please add a chance so you can farm it without siphon-rushing.

Kuva Sabotage has a change to yield 500 Kuva in Sabotage Caches.
Kuva Spy has a change to yield 1000 Kuva on non-alert spy missions.
Kuva Survival/Defense has a chance to yield 500 Kuva in B rotation and 750 Kuva in C rotation.
Exterminate/Capture/Mob Def have a chance to yield 500-750 Kuva on completion.

Another idea: Siphon appearing randomly on Kuva Fortress missions.
Why is it that the Siphons are appearing all across the solar system but not in the very home-station of the Grineer Queens. How about making it a moderate (20-33%) chance to make a siphon appear in any kuva fortress mission.

Please do add Kuva there... been asking for this myself. Was very disappointed in DE when, after saying they wanted to add a reason to go to the Fortress, they said they'd add this stance to an Kuva Enemy. Instead of giving us a small reward for each mission played (even less than 500 Kuva I'd be okay with) we get to chase a carrot on stick in a room full of automated turrets and mines with an alarm that almost never turns off.

"I'm just doing this until I get Sovereign Outcast and then I'm never gonna touch it again," is the overall feel I get when "playing" this tileset.

Edited by AXCrusnik
Replaced harsh comment

I confess, I like the look of the tilesets. I'd HATE to have to explore them for Medallions, they're confusing as hell (or else the minimap pathing on them is really poor) but I really like the look of the asteroids and such. But as the others have said, there's just no reason to go there. Sometimes I'll solo an Exterminate there because they're fun to run. But they were a lot of work on somebody's part with very little actual gameplay to show for it.

The only thing I can imagine is that DE plans to use the tilesets for future quests or missions. But for now? Meh...

True enough, the Kuva fortress doesn't seem to spawn the Kuva itself
However, we are talking about megaBalor sized asteroid base attached by giant engines and tethers, wandering around on whatever mission the grineer are up to XD
The probably purpose for Kuva siphons being off the base is to forage and collect kuva elsewhere.
Kuva existing within the Kuva Fortress is probably already collected, so we might not see it flying around, or laying around, etc.

But I do agree with the reward of some missions giving Kuva resources. They do collect the stuff, and it would be quite a pool to tap into via Assault caches, Spy vaults, etc

Oh, and i play on tilesets to enjoy them beyond what there's to physically gain. Loot and droptables are simply an extra to enjoying the environment that the Kuva Fortress has delivered ^__^

Edited by Phailberry

Small reminder that the thing we protect, in the Kuva Fortress Defense mission against Kuva troops, is a Kuva Extractor. It seems it only extracts mods or relics. I was thinking a Kuva Extractor was supposed to extract ... Kuva and that would be the reason we would be highjacking and defending it against kuva troops until someone picks us up.

But it seems we randomly went into this area, we decided to plug in the Queen's oven, she wasn't ready to bake her cookies so she sent her troops to stop it. Unfortunately for her, we succeed, and we leave this place WITHOUT EVEN TAKING ONE COOKIE. Dunno.

This whole concept of mission seems to be a total waste of time for Tennos and a complete waste of resources for the Queen (and for DE, as this mission is totally useless).

Edited by Chewarette