Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I dont think the sortie reward system is working as intended

Viscerataunt

We've been asking for a token system for awhile now and they have yet to do anything, so I don't see it in the cards in the near future since Sorties are considered end game content and DE is too busy with the new frames and weapons to look at this feature, maybe you will see something added later in the year or early fall, depends on how they decide to go about it, though honestly there is an easy way to handle it, except it would drive riven prices and demand waaaaaay down, have it setup like we did when weapons were in the sorties, once you collected a reward it was scratched off the drop table for that cycle of sorties, maybe have it timed to every 2 weeks to a month, however this would make collecting rivens easier, and in turn cause prices to drop, that means less plat exchanging hands and less plat bundles purchased from the store.   However if you take a step back and look at the underlining issue which is riven mods, what they SHOULD do is allow us to veil a riven mod by spending Kuva+ credits, this would allow those who do not have good RNG or tons of plat to spend on rivens an equal chance at getting what they want, albeit you would still be spending allot of Kuva, maybe 15-20k kuva to veil a mod? Just my two cents.

46 minutes ago, Lord_Impaler said:

tell me about it, i have received 4 legendary cores the last four times. :)

Sortie reward system is a daily hot topic on forums, i think / hope they are getting the picture.

ok, is not working fine for me!, last 16 days endo and lens, But I think for you it worked GREAT lol

Edited by (PS4)AleDiorio

1 hour ago, Lord_Impaler said:

tell me about it, i have received 4 legendary cores the last four times. :)

Sortie reward system is a daily hot topic on forums, i think / hope they are getting the picture.

Pic or it didn't happen.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

ok, is not working fine for me!, last 16 days endo and lens, But I think for you it worked GREAT lol

38 minutes ago, JazaJ said:

Pic or it didn't happen.

Guys. I was totally being sarcastic lol

didnt think anyone would take that seriously.