The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reinforcements? Wait what?

TheWhitterMatter

So I've been thinking. We seem to be getting cosmetics in our Tenno reinforcements, but those don't actually count as reinforcements right? Am I supposed to believe that a new Ivara helmet is going to help me on the battle field and get me those head shots?? Why is DE calling cosmetics we have to pay for and a new conclave game mode reinforcements. Makes no sense. They aren't reinforcements. There are no new weapons or mods. I've never said it before but it just bothers me so much to call something that has no real benefit to gameplay a reinforcement.

Btw can we have a game mode for old Conclave where we can use our own mods and stuff. That was really fun for me and my friends.

They've always called (or for as long as I've been playing) updates that focus on item releases, be it cosmetics or actual weapons, Reinforcements.

My guess is that it's a simple thematic choice.

Reinforcement means "the action or process of reinforcing or strengthening" while reinforce is "strengthen or support, especially with additional personnel or material".

(Yes, I'm doing this.) So technically it IS a reinforcement in regards that they're providing us with new things to use.

Fashionframe is a battle you can never win, only beat down with wet noodle fashion sense.<3