Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loadout for Hydroid

Ziembski

Question

So,Ive been thinking about weapons for hydroid. Since he is masterCC, and his swarm is pretty much a mess, its hard to hit anything. What weapons for Hydroid?

I was thinking about Secura Penta with Tether grenedes for even more CC. 

What secoundary?

I got to see if Orvius is still homing to targets when they got grabbed by tentacle. Or mb Sancti Magistar for ground finishers on enemies in barrage.

What do you guys use with Hydroid?

Edited by Ziembski

9 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Ziembski said:

What do you guys use with Hydroid?

Simulor because everything dies on tentacles.  Also I just finished playing him in yet another (failed) attempt kuva fortress survival for the stance mod, and realized too late that Ohma's slam attack would be pretty great with hydroid.  Stuns and produces that super amazing awesome completely not useless extra tentacle that exists for no reason probably.

And maybe sonicor? Or would that knock them off tentacles?  I wish his abilities were better.

13 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Simulor because everything dies on tentacles.  Also I just finished playing him in yet another (failed) attempt kuva fortress survival for the stance mod, and realized too late that Ohma's slam attack would be pretty great with hydroid.  Stuns and produces that super amazing awesome completely not useless extra tentacle that exists for no reason probably.

And maybe sonicor? Or would that knock them off tentacles?  I wish his abilities were better.

In terms of his kit, they are perfectly fine. 

I dont like Spamulor nor Sonicor :( but got ignis Riven and i might get it soon.

25 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

You know the Ohmas slam is not affected by reach mods right? Unless it is a bug (I hope so because of boltace).