Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana + Hikou variant is fun: subjective opinion :O

Shifted

And I'm saying that as a person who hates Warframe PvP.

I went in just because of the shoehorned sigil reward and expected having to grind my teeth through this, but it's been actually enjoyable.

I think it's simplifying the gameplay to a choice between lethal, close ranged melee and precise long range engagement that makes it fun.
Don't have to worry about all the abilities and everything.

More of that please.

PS.
The above is an opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
You can disagree with it, but it won't change my mind.
I just made this thread to commend the PvP devs for this.

The PVP Warframe system in public is quite unfair from my point of view, so you're a Recruit that brings you to ranks 20 which makes it all impossible. But if you play with people from your clan / alliance becomes different, you can have a laugh by voice while the battle continues, I was playing 2 or games with friends and the truth was quite great gameplay.

1 hour ago, JSharpie said:

why the weird tone?

if you post yours publicly for others to read then you are subject to their criticisms whether you like it or not.

Because I'm seeing a lot of salt about this gamemode, and the pvp crowd is quick to "you're wrong, it sucks, waaah" responses.

By what I'm seeing in this thread, the "weird tone" helped. So far, at least.

PS.
Can't really "criticize" a "I like it" opinion, which is why they're subjective.

Edited by Shifted

this variant is a bit too random in my opinion, and that because the silly nikana moves that are way too long and normally ends in an either-or finish or even better an kill-one-another ending with a laughing 3rd player collecting the 2 leftover oro from the scene. i found the snowball matches better in this respectiveness.