Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

secura lecta still worth?

elitetrollz

Question

16 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)iBoiz said:

With credit booster?? Wow.. I got 227 000 from 20 waves without any boosters.

Even if the 4th guy didn't kill with secura lecta thats still way low.

This wasn't planned credit farming, nobody had lecta but me and they were all killing, more or less - and weapon was actually lvl 0 when I arrived, I leveled it there fully but I did part of killing with kulstar as well. 

Edited by ThorienKELL

1 hour ago, Netzwerkfehler said:

imo credit farming isnt worth it. Just do some raids and sortie afterwards. I have like 130 million credits. If you do all raids you get like 1 million credits in 1h.

>raids

I'd rather smash my face into my keyboard than deal with the boring excuse for "raids" we have in this game. No amount of credit reward could make them worth sitting through.

Yes i think the secura lecta is still worth it but if u want to get lots of credits the best way of doing it is raids, 3 raids per day with 100k reward every raid, they only take about 30 mins if u take ages. Along with that u get lots of rare caches meaning u might get a credit booster getting u 200k credits, and you can also get arcanes which r really good to use and also some like arcane energise you can sell for hundreds of plat. Raids i would say r the best way to get credits.

12 hours ago, Chipputer said:

>raids

I'd rather smash my face into my keyboard than deal with the boring excuse for "raids" we have in this game. No amount of credit reward could make them worth sitting through.

I personally enjoy raids and im sure lots of people do, and raids have everything u will ever need, arcanes to trade for plat, credits, and rare and reinforced caches, i would like to know why you hate them so much.

5 hours ago, HarriSUN987 said:

Yes i think the secura lecta is still worth it but if u want to get lots of credits the best way of doing it is raids, 3 raids per day with 100k reward every raid, they only take about 30 mins if u take ages. Along with that u get lots of rare caches meaning u might get a credit booster getting u 200k credits, and you can also get arcanes which r really good to use and also some like arcane energise you can sell for hundreds of plat. Raids i would say r the best way to get credits.

what are raids? sorties?

9 hours ago, HarriSUN987 said:

I personally enjoy raids and im sure lots of people do, and raids have everything u will ever need, arcanes to trade for plat, credits, and rare and reinforced caches, i would like to know why you hate them so much.

They're boring. I thought that was made obvious in my post. No reward can compensate for my wasted time.

I bring along my SL for any regular missions I run, and just kill everything in my path with it. I don't feel that Credit Farming is especially worth it, but just completing the content with spin-to-win rather than bullet jumping through everything easily nets thousands of extra credits per mission. It's not ZOMG MILLIONS OF CREDITS, but hey, 2-8k extra credits per mission ain't nothin'.