Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno, Orbiter, and walking surfaces

AandOE

Ever walked around in the Orbiter, as the Tenno, and felt that something was off? I've finally pin pointed the source: whether walking/running across the glass surfaces, metal surfaces, or infested Helminth tissue, every step sounds the same. This is also the case for the 'frames themselves. Might we humbly ask for some more walking/running sound, please, in regards to Orbiter surfaces? I know it seems like such a very small detail, but DE, I know that you care about the little cool things like this. ^_^

Not only that, but slight variations in the pitch/depth of each step to let them differentiate themselves while walking around.
All surfaces sound like metal in the Orbiter, but in Helminth's Room, it should make a fleshy/squishy noise while walking in it.

Nice thought. ;3

• 1 month later...
On 7.2.2017 at 2:13 AM, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Not only that, but slight variations in the pitch/depth of each step to let them differentiate themselves while walking around.

@[DE]George, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Lotus voice have a live filter so her lines sound slightly different each time? Couldn't something like that also be used for steps?