Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Drops

(XBOX)HexDevour Bussy

Sortie drop rates are ridiculous. 7/10 of the sorties I've done since returning to warframe have been 2k endo, not exaggerating. Not 4k, just the 2k. Why??? Why is this  a drop? I'd be okay if it were 2k kuva but this is a slap in the face especially since theres a drop that doubles that one. The drops rates should be looked at. It's a hassle and the high tier missions I enjoy are more of just a pain in the arse now.

3 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

2k and Rivens are in the 75% chance "bronze" pool, so it's sadly working as intended

That'd be cool and all if I actually got riven's too. That would suggest 37.5% of times I'd get the 2k endo, not 70%.

I just want to know why DE thinks shafting players, and not guaranteeing that the drop changes with whatever needed changes to the algorithm, is a great way to keep gamers coming back.

Well, lucky you.   I've been on a lens run now for the last 10 sorties.   I don't need anymore lenses.    I have my schools maxed where i want them.  

But here's the strange thing.   I've only gotten zenerik lenses.    What are the odds?    Since riven's have been added, i've gotten like 8 zeneriks, 1 unairu, endo, and about 10 rivens.      It's definitely out of whack.    And since the last update, haven't seen a riven in over 3 weeks.   

53 minutes ago, Ranchpig said:

Well, lucky you.   I've been on a lens run now for the last 10 sorties.   I don't need anymore lenses.    I have my schools maxed where i want them.  

But here's the strange thing.   I've only gotten zenerik lenses.    What are the odds?    Since riven's have been added, i've gotten like 8 zeneriks, 1 unairu, endo, and about 10 rivens.      It's definitely out of whack.    And since the last update, haven't seen a riven in over 3 weeks.   

EXACTLY. These drop chances should be fixed. RNG should not be constantly shafting anyone this hard. Algorithms need to be fixed. Possibly to account for recent rewards as well and then changing drop chances based on drops maybe from within the last week? 1 riven, 7 2k endo drops, 1 4k endo, 1 focus lense. KILL ME. It's a burden and usually not worth it.