Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to Shields?

(PSN)THE8BALLR

Question

I have primed vigor mod full and redirection on my excalliber and my Shields yesterday were over 940 now today there at 200 and something. Checked all my other warframes they too have been reduced. Don't get it ,just when i get primed vigor fully leveled bam Shields get nerft why?

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (PS4)THE8BALLR said:

I have primed vigor mod full and redirection on my excalliber and my Shields yesterday were over 940 now today there at 200 and something. Checked all my other warframes they too have been reduced. Don't get it ,just when i get primed vigor fully leveled bam Shields get nerft why?

Sounds like a bug.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)THE8BALLR said:

No bug just forgot to take my key off and it didn't give any symbol i had it on

Probably most common mistake anybody can make though. So don't worry about it. Even friend of mine who is playing this game and dealing with Riven mod challenges. Forgets the hobbled key on time to time.

1 hour ago, (PS4)THE8BALLR said:

No bug just forgot to take my key off and it didn't give any symbol i had it on

You may or may not be surprised how many people forget they have a key equipped and get worried about stats displayed in arsenal in one form or another.

Usually its the extinguished key causing super low stats on weapons.  We really need a way to be notified of keys equipped more visible than the drop down when hovering over your own icon in the corner.