Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why stay for more than six waves Heiracon

admidral

Apologies in advance if this is already in a thread somewhere, I couldnt find it.

So since Heiracron works on an A-B-C rotation with 6 excavaters A-F why is it better to stay for longer than 6 waves (Apart from more XP) instead of just finishing it and restarting the mission again. This would most likely be easier since the enemy level is lower

For example: Do 6 waves twice cycliung from A-F instead of doing 12 waves

Thanks in advance

*Edit Sorry I may have posted in the wrong place

Edited by admidral
May have posted in the wrong area

The main reason people stay is convenience. If you really wanna get a speed-run going, use 'Invite-Only'. On pubs, however, its usually long-runs. Most public groups ditch after the mission completes, so the longer you stay, the longer you can farm with an effective, yet random group. I once went 4800 with some pugs, just cuz we had nothing better to do.

And if you're credit farming on public I will end you.

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

it's AABC as aforementioned, and you do like, 12, or 16, or 20 or 32 because unless you can't Kill Enemies..... there's no difference in Reward speed whether you quit or continue Playing.

This is why I like to stay for 2k cryo. It's a nice number rotation wise and any higher and the amount of energy leechers just becomes tedious.

Few reasons:

1. Enemies are still easily handled.
  2. Restart the mission is more waste time if current enemies are not difficult
  3. We have made an appointment to stay until certain Cryotics, unless we can't handle any further more.
  4. More than half people refuse to extract.

And to clear your misunderstanding, the reward rotation is as other said, A,A,B,C,A,A,B,C... So if you're aiming for reward C, it's better to end the waves with factor of 4.

its fun to stay longer...on 20k cryo... mobs become pretty strong.. and wen u extract u get lot relics.... u dont must stay 20k cz for that u need good gear but...   2-3k cryo will also give u lot stuff.focus.some rare mods.. i dont like 5 waves games...