The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player level creation/ map making Idea (nothing to do with the clan leader version)

helioth137

Hi,

Soooo, Warframe is awesome, and I think to make it awesomer, the ingenuity of the playerbase could be leveraged more (moar!).

Basically, have a monthly competition to create a few awesome levels, and then the best are chosen and kept.
As a reward for the effort, certain gifts are given, and consistently awesome designers are noticed.

What do people think? If my message is not precise yet I mean making the level from the ground up in the unreal engine.

From personal experience making a few levels with unreal editor I actually felt the editor was simple,
intuitive and very powerful, I wonder if it's technically possible for them to implement this without too much of a hassle, I had the feeling it would be so I made this thread.

This idea was suggested many times ago but still nothing happend. A map making option would be welcomable because the current tiles are boring because of the constant use and with creativity we could make more variety. They need monitorize the creations like how the tennogen skin monitorizing work. 

11 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

This idea was suggested many times ago but still nothing happend. A map making option would be welcomable because the current tiles are boring because of the constant use and with creativity we could make more variety. They need monitorize the creations like how the tennogen skin monitorizing work. 

Yes, as long as it goes through a process like tennogen, without being monetized, it would be great.

Steve at least seems open to the idea.