Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Malice Rewards

-NEP-hypernepmension

Just now, LightningAWG said:

I did him 5 times now and got 5 Focused Defense. Intended lol?

I also noticed that I only get invaded every 2nd round. So I have to waste 50% of my runs, is this also intended? ._.

Rewards = RNG.

Acolytes are tied to a specific tile. You have to search until you enter the tile the acolyte is hiding in. Once you find it, the acolyte will appear.

4 minutes ago, LightningAWG said:

I did him 5 times now and got 5 Focused Defense. Intended lol?

I also noticed that I only get invaded every 2nd round. So I have to waste 50% of my runs, is this also intended? ._.

I mean Focused Defence does seem to be the most common Acolyte mod in general. No really, just ask my inventory I have at least 50.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

3 hours ago, LightningAWG said:

Okay so its not just me^^ Well ty guys for clearing this up.

Accuracy mods and the single worst melee mod in game through a fight that may end up instagibbing you, he's the Acolyte that isn't worth any of your time at all. I really recommend not bothering. No one wants to buy any of his drops unless they're a crap collector like me (taking Focused Defense instead of Ammo Drums when giving away).

5 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

What? Care to be more specific? If you mean that every acolyte is tied to another tileset you are wrong. But... maybe I just got that wrong.

Every time you load into the mission, the acolyte hides in one part of the map and stays there. If you enter that tile, the acolyte will appear.

2 minutes ago, UltimateSpinDash said:

Every time you load into the mission, the acolyte hides in one part of the map and stays there. If you enter that tile, the acolyte will appear.

Okay, now it sounds better. You see, I know the drill with the acolytes, but your previous message could imply something else for inexperienced players. :)
So thanks for clarifying.