The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting forma and credit booster as mission loot

Raskol

Question

So yesterday i was doing some missions in void (trying to open riven mod as far as i remember) and at some point i picked up as a loot: 30 min credit booster, forma (built) and some landingcraft part bp. Never happened to me so far and it was like 'wow, how did i do that?"

Ever happened to you? How can i get more of loot like that? I'm  not sure but i think it dropped from some container...

11 answers to this question

Rare container which have a small chance to spawn in a secret location of the map but could spawn somewhere else. When you are close enough to the rare container you can hear a background noise which show where is the rare container.
Mostly contain boosters, credits, feldron-detonite-mutagen mass and sometimes a module.

Depends on the mission and the planet for their contains. Orokin contain formas, Grineer contain Detonite Injectors (plenty in your inventory if you are doing LoR), Corpus contain Fieldrons (easier to find those in JV).

They always drop 80 endo and almost every time if you are lucky enough Mantis parts. The rare ones drop 30 minutes boosts (affinity or credits) and the rarest reinforced ones drop 1 hour of boost.

Found one yesterday on an Orokin run. I fell behind and happened to hear the container as I was running to extraction. Notified the team, waited, but they all parked on the extract and started the timer. So I busted it open myself - Forma, Affinity Booster, and Mantis Avionics. 

Only thing I'm not sure about - did everyone get the contents? Or just me? It's only the 3rd one I've found, and the other two were on solo missions. 

On 13.02.2017 at 3:24 PM, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

Found one yesterday on an Orokin run. I fell behind and happened to hear the container as I was running to extraction. Notified the team, waited, but they all parked on the extract and started the timer. So I busted it open myself - Forma, Affinity Booster, and Mantis Avionics. 

Only thing I'm not sure about - did everyone get the contents? Or just me? It's only the 3rd one I've found, and the other two were on solo missions. 

It seems to be "pick up" loot so you were the only one getting it

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:24 AM, (Xbox One)CannyJack said:

Just now, Raskolnikow said:

It seems to be "pick up" loot so you were the only one getting it

Rare container loot works like all other loot in the game.  It drops for everyone on the team.