Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Mutagen Mass Question

(PSN)BabyBoi6769

So I have a question.  Fieldron and Detonite Injectors are paired in groups of 3 or 2 most of the time.  Meanwhile 1 or 2 Mutagen Masses are offered. Why can't we get more mutagen mass?  I don't the mind the plentiful rewards of dron and injectors, but there's too much of it.  Meanwhile we only get one mutagen mass invasion or mission.  Can't we more more mutagen missions? Please. It always seems unfair.

3 minutes ago, RunningTree3 said:

Can I tack on an extra question:

Could we have a way to 'reverse extract' Mutagen Samples from Mutagen Mass, much in the same way that it takes 10 samples (plus credits and other resources) to craft 1 Mutagen Mass?

I don't remember which forumer brought this up in the past, though it's a really good idea, I think we ought to have something like a "mutagen deconstructor" that breaks down mutagen masses into samples. Maybe for a hefty sum of credits and a 6-12 hour wait time would make sample farming less tedious. I don't mind waiting a few hours for more samples and I have more than enough credits, so yeah I'd say your idea is really good.

22 minutes ago, RunningTree3 said:

Can I tack on an extra question:

Could we have a way to 'reverse extract' Mutagen Samples from Mutagen Mass-snip-

Lmfao...

While I understand OP's question, I have never needed that many mutagen masses. If you do the 2 mutagen invasions often (specially Phorid, he can be done 3 times under 10min) you will soon find yourself with abundant surplus m. masses.