Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This was a Riven unlock to remember

Airwolfen

1 minute ago, Lord_Impaler said:

Oh no, now you went and made me cry. ha ha. looks like Airwolfen is mature enough to take a little criticism judging by his post after yours. Hey if t4 interception lvl 35 with hobbled key was easy for you.

lol yes he was, though I was more messing with you really, than actually chastising you; interception with hobbled is a PITA, though I went against infested not orokin, that might make a difference.

27 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

lol yes he was, though I was more messing with you really, than actually chastising you; interception with hobbled is a PITA, though I went against infested not orokin, that might make a difference.

good to hear ! I am going to have to try that next time i get a similar riven to unlock. seems as if i made my own problems :)

7 hours ago, ThunderZsolt said:

Or Nezha is even better, because he's super fast even with a hobbled key. Spam ground slam attacks to stunlock the synthesis target.

When I had this challenge, Simaris gave me corrupted nullifier targets. I was like "no way you yellow son of a cephalon, gimme another target!". Guess what other target did he offer?

Reveal hidden contents

Regular nullifiers.

One of my friends had lancer, so he AFK'd while I did the challenge with his target.

You can't use abilities neat the synthesis target. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

You can't use abilities neat the synthesis target. 

this is why you cast a max power strength warding halo (or iron skin with rhino) on yourself at the beginning of the mission, which is enough until you finish the scanning (unless you decide to try this challenge in sorties for some reason) so you won't take any damage.

sliding around makes up for the speed loss from the hobbled key, and as I've said, ground slam near the target to stunlock it.

1 hour ago, ThunderZsolt said:

this is why you cast a max power strength warding halo (or iron skin with rhino) on yourself at the beginning of the mission, which is enough until you finish the scanning (unless you decide to try this challenge in sorties for some reason) so you won't take any damage.

sliding around makes up for the speed loss from the hobbled key, and as I've said, ground slam near the target to stunlock it.

Never mind, I though you said to use rhino stomp on the target when you said "Spam ground slam attacks to stunlock the synthesis target". I just got dyslexia-ed 

4 hours ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Have you done it with him? I was under the impression that you can't damage the target with warding halo.

Yes, it's fine as long as you don't cast any abilities after the beginning of mission. One halo to rule them all.

Edited by Wolfdoggie