Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 17 Test

HefestoPollux

Can DE please extend 2 sec or more to any summon orb? I'm stuck, I cannot pass this test, no matter what I do or try in terms of strategie. I tryed the test with different frames but all of this effort ends in a fail. 

Like I said in another post, some orbs just summon at the end of the map, the opposite side where I am, the time needed to get me into ponit A to point B ends, once again, in a fail.

Please DE do something about it. I feel like i'm wasting time by leveling guns, frames or whatever... for what? To get affinity stuck in my current MR16 level? Thanks but no thanks

I congrat the ones who could do it, I simple cannot.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by HefestoPollux

4 hours ago, Aniawn said:

As @Momaw requested in your previous thread, can you provide a recording of one of your attempts?  It would be helpful for us to able to review one of your attempts and see if the orb spawning locations is the cause of your frustration, or if it is something else.

I guarantee you that the spawn orbs are completely random, some orbs in the practice test actually benefit me, because sometimes they spawn closely enough to me so i can pass the test. BUT, on another practice tests they screw me with the bs opposite side where i am. The real deal tests always screw me with the last option, thats why i'm so pissed off about this MR 17 TEST and the time needed to complete. In my opinion, DE should make orbs static and not random, that would be much easier to complete, don't you think? 

I wish to get the much easier test every 24 hours, but i guess the "rngesus' orbs wants to frustrate me every single time.

Maybe after 100 attempts, I will eventually pass the damn test.

8 hours ago, Mattoropael said:

Get the Telos Boltace, then wonder why you wasted so much time trying it over and over again.

I know I did.

It's easy to say, but I don't have Telos boltace access yet or even primed reach/ fury/ or use autokey scripts like some players. I'm a regular player that came back to this game after a 3 years break, yes, i start play the game when came out, but back then the game it self had a lot of bugs and was a bit boring imo, i played for 2 months or so and I never touched it again until 3 months ago. I took an opportunity to see what changes had been made since then, that was when i realized the game had improved a lot. I love the game now, but that MK 17 test annoy me a lot. 

PS: fail again, fk this bs. Why 24 hours cooldown and not 12 or even less? What about 3 retries when we fall out. Annoying as fk.

Edited by HefestoPollux

Guess what.... fail again!!! The most stupid test so far. A full day cooldown to try again, why? 

This MR 17 test is start to irritate me like a LOT. 

Increase 2 sec in each orb or reduce the cooldown from any MR test, please DE.

Edited by HefestoPollux

i know this is gonna sound cheap, but compared to telos boltace its not. grab an ember and do wof build so it lasts the entire misssion. then all u have to do is run arround smacking orbs, wof kills enemies. also theres a slight lag between when you kill an orb and when next one spawns. i suggest heading to middle of map in that time.

also i would reccomend doing practice runs until you pass several times in a row since you are having troubles this way you can find a way that works. like i did with the stealth kill and rescue one, i found that using a thrown weapon like glaive made it way easier to complete. theres always a niche to the mr tests

22 hours ago, NukeGoose said:

i know this is gonna sound cheap, but compared to telos boltace its not. grab an ember and do wof build so it lasts the entire misssion. then all u have to do is run arround smacking orbs, wof kills enemies. also theres a slight lag between when you kill an orb and when next one spawns. i suggest heading to middle of map in that time.

Thank you for the tips but the thing is, in practice mode, most of the times i can pass it without a problem, but when it comes to do the real deal... well, fail after fail. I think i get nervous because i know it counts as a real test, that's why I ruin the test every day.

I realized that the test it self is not that hard to complete, i just need to relax and everything goes smooth as it should.

One of these days i will eventually complete the god damn test.

Edited by HefestoPollux