Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LOR Stage 3 bomb charge time doubled

.DiZzY

Stage 3 bomb charge time has been increased to twice the original value.

Bug introduced with hotfix 19.10.1. If this is by design I expect speedrunner community rage.

edit: It now takes 20sec (pre patch 10sec) to charge the bomb, creds to -CLM-Joker for specific times

Edited by --RV--DiZzY

I've noticed it aswell. Not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but would like to have an official response about it.

Anyway, i feel like that much time is not really needed, as the arena is way closer than the 1st stage injectors' pathway, so it just makes the bomb carrier waiting inside the furnace.

How lovely, thanks DE, thanks for making the game more 'difficult' so we could feel the challenge of the true Law of Retribution!

-Love, Gaia

(Small edit for you, lovelies)

Please-please-please can we make the Nightmare Law of Retribution bomb energy drain stronger? About 100 per bomb tick, that will mean you need coordination so different people have to switch between carrying and harder because you need to know what frame's abilities you have to sacrifice because they won't have energy after hold it for about 5 seconds. Why not just make the drain permanent too so you need to handpick the people who have to carry.

Edited by Gaia
My post wasn't clear enough about my opinions

I can't confirm with 100% certainty, but I am "almost" sure this is a bug.  I've passed this along to the best of my ability!  100% The time to charge the stage 3 bomb is longer on PS4 currently as well.

With that said, some of the sarcasm above is a bit unnecessary.  Please remember to keep it respectful guys, and thank you for reporting this!  :-)

You just do not need to be genius to notice it, it feels right away. As we allready know patches hotfixes often break minor things there and there.

It would be just amazing to either get confirmation that it's one of those loose things, or it be fixed/reverted straight away on next patch notes... or confirmed its intentional...