Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag and Ember deluxe skins?

Prescription

Question

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

After Chroma. But it'd make no sense to show them just now while dragondude's coming next, hm? Marketing 101! :P

But yeah, Mag's sculpted and Ember must be in early stages, I wouldn't worry much :)

That's a shame! It would make so much more sense to have Ember's skin release next after Frost's.

wish mag & ember skins came first, not a fan of oriental chinese/japanese design, chroma deluxe looks utterly ugly, i wish they chose a skin based on the european dragons lore ( medieval uk fantasy in the specific ) ...those are dragons, not that chinese crap

but hey, taste is taste, some people love a rolls royce , some will choose a lamborghini over it any day

:crylaugh:

Edited by arm4geddon-117

4 minutes ago, Prescription said:

That's a shame! It would make so much more sense to have Ember's skin release next after Frost's.

Well... non mathematical logic is but a lie :P They come in order of production, Chroma was approved earlier I guess (they showed the concept of him and Mag at the same time, and Sheldon said they were 1 year in the making so...)

2 minutes ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

wish mag & ember skins came first, not a fan of oriental chinese/japanese design, chroma looks utterly ugly, i wish they chose a skin based on the european dragons lore ( medieval uk fantasy in the specific ) ...those are dragons, not that chinese crap

but hey, taste is taste, some people love a rolls royce , some will choose a lamborghini over it any day

I'm happy with my Liset Prime though :P

3 minutes ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

wish mag & ember skins came first, not a fan of oriental chinese/japanese design, chroma deluxe looks utterly ugly, i wish they chose a skin based on the european dragons lore ( medieval uk fantasy in the specific ) ...those are dragons, not that chinese crap

I'm not a fan of it either, It makes him look like a power ranger.

4 minutes ago, Prescription said:

I'm not a fan of it either, It makes him look like a power ranger.

Funnily enough...

the television series takes much of its footage from the Japanese tokusatsu Super Sentai, produced by Toei Company.[1] 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Rangers

So, you're not far off?

I wouldn't mind having the Mag Deluxe, for obvious reasons, but if Chroma was slated to come out first.../shrug

10 minutes ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

But the rest of the deluxe skins are almost all based on oriental lore and designs... Most of this entire game is based on it actually.

as a hardcore ember fanboy, i have been hyped for this since deluxe skins starting being made, and after seeing her design original and de's revisions, i really want this already and im kinda bother we have to wait for chroma first since hes not primed and currently what only oberon is the only none prime with a deluxe. i dont want chroma deluxe i want ember deluxe and i would love already, i need it, she looks amazing and you can tell she is designed to looks like something that has been slowing burning on one side, giving an ember look with a yet to burn side, its amazing and i need it!!!