The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unreleased Mods list, I wish them to be released one day

cob_metallica

EDIT: BREAKING NEWS: Sacrifice and Fulmination (Canonade unreleased mod rework) were released (Fulmination changed : now instead of adding Explosions, it increases Explosion range, Sacrifice still same effect according to text)
Toxin Resistance made its come back, still as an aura.

As a warframe completist i was trying to get some of these unreleased mods around U10 (we had a transmutation bug where all mods were available even unreleased) i even got EMP aura which is recently available as other auras on alerts. I still wish some of these mods to be released one day even if i understand they are not for some good reasons i guess.
Pictures are from warframe.wikia.com

latest?cb=20131101033733

latest?cb=20131101160150

latest?cb=20131031051456

latest?cb=20131031230818

latest?cb=20140118202005

latest?cb=20131215104734

latest?cb=20150207005024

This one briefly replaced some regular Ammo Stock mods between 16.4 and 16.4.1, however unlike different rarities they were both the same. This may be a leak to a future Primed Ammo Stock 
latest?cb=20150628151548

Affinity Amp aura was also one of these unreleased mods, but recently they were introduced again as a tactical alert reward, this was not intended and resulted in removing this mod from all players inventories and replaced with a leg core (according to wikia, maybe they removed only this mod from this specific tac alert reward and people who got it from U10 still has it, need confirmation)

latest?cb=20160831031525

This one was also available from a Transmutation bug between 18.5 and 18.5.2, player could keep it but it is untradable atm as other unreleased mods.

latest?cb=20160306025406

Edited by cob_metallica

I honestly don't see why Affinity Amp isn't released. We have nodes where people farm and get a weapon from 0 - 30 in a single run, I don't see this being exactly game breaking.

Most of the others though were replaced with the newer versions of the mod when the new (old) damage system came out - Although Sacrifice looks interesting and could be fun for those solo players.

Edited by Latiac

2 minutes ago, Latiac said:

I honestly don't see why Affinity Amp isn't released. We have nodes where people farm and get a weapon from 0 - 30 in a single run, I don't see this being exactly game breaking.

Maybe they dont want us to use it for focus? (does 48% affinity in 4 players have it)

Edited by cob_metallica

20 minutes ago, cob_metallica said:

Maybe they dont want us to use it for focus? (does 48% affinity in 4 players have it)

You have to remember focus did not exist yet, and Draco was in the game. Also, Focus did not get a cap at first, so DE might have seen this become one of the mandatory auras. I do not see an issue as CP is mandatory anyways...

3 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

You have to remember focus did not exist yet, and Draco was in the game. Also, Focus did not get a cap at first, so DE might have seen this become one of the mandatory auras. I do not see an issue as CP is mandatory anyways...

focus was a thing when affinity amp was at its 2nd release, and it could be one of the reason why they removed it almost right after, but at the beginning indeed no focus but, DE said in devstream 17 they were trying to balance this mod, so thats why it didn't came out the first time.

Edited by cob_metallica

13 hours ago, cob_metallica said:

focus was a thing when affinity amp was at its 2nd release, and it could be one of the reason why they removed it almost right after, but at the beginning indeed no focus but, DE said in devstream 17 they were trying to balance this mod, so thats why it didn't came out the first time.

Unless there was a bug for a 3rd release, players could obtain it in Hallowed Nightmares Tactical Alert for halloween (2015). Focus was not released until december 3rd in U18...

U17.9.2:

• Removed Affinity Amp Auras from inventories. This unreleased mod was either acquired through Transmutation years ago, or the most recent Tactical Alert.
  • Legendary Cores have been distributed to all players that have had the Affinity Amp Aura removed from their inventory.
Edited by -Voltage-

14 hours ago, cob_metallica said:

As a warframe completist i was trying to get some of these unreleased mods around U10 (we had a transmutation bug where all mods were available even unreleased) i even got EMP aura which is recently available as other auras on alerts. I still wish some of these mods to be released one day even if i understand they are not for some good reasons i guess.

I see a lack of Primed Streamline, Primed Intensify, Primed Charged Chamber, and Primed Stretch in your list.

So...disappointing.

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I see a lack of Primed Streamline, Primed Intensify, Primed Charged Chamber, and Primed Stretch in your list.

So...disappointing.

that would probably make every frame in the game op

and primed chamber is technically a "primed" charged chamber eh?

Just now, pinpinlarpin said:

that would probably make every frame in the game op

and primed chamber is technically a "primed" charged chamber eh?

I never understood that argument.  Everything already dies in one hit.  So are you against one-shotting enemies harder?  [DE]Sheldon already gave us Primed Pressure Point.  Why not "go the distance"?

Just now, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I never understood that argument.  Everything already dies in one hit.  So are you against one-shotting enemies harder?  [DE]Sheldon already gave us Primed Pressure Point.  Why not "go the distance"?

it would counter the negatives from corrupted mods or make them obsolete. Lets say you build a frost with very low power duration, high strength and efficency. Taking down transient and fleeting and replacing them with these primed mods (assuming they give a 55% increase) will give the same effect as the corrupted mods, but only better because your frost can now do crowd control by freezing, and lots of damage with a good snowglobe.

6 minutes ago, pinpinlarpin said:

it would counter the negatives from corrupted mods or make them obsolete. Lets say you build a frost with very low power duration, high strength and efficency. Taking down transient and fleeting and replacing them with these primed mods (assuming they give a 55% increase) will give the same effect as the corrupted mods, but only better because your frost can now do crowd control by freezing, and lots of damage with a good snowglobe.

Sounds awesome.

Make it happen, DE.

4 hours ago, -Voltage- said:

Unless there was a bug for a 3rd release, players could obtain it in Hallowed Nightmares Tactical Alert for halloween (2015). Focus was not released until december 3rd in U18..

You are right , my bad i tho focus was a thing during the Hallowed Nightmares Tac alert

seeing how these mods are Auras they would be more useful then the damage reduction mods we have now...because they would stack IE:4 People run Max toxic resistance auras vs the infested + they have Antitoxin on there own....

not only auras stack they also add mod capacity wich imo reduceing damage + haveing more capacity=golden

• 3 weeks later...
On 22.02.2017 at 2:34 PM, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Power Creep is unhealthy. "But we already have power creep" is not an argument for more power creep. It needs to stop