Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.4

[DE]Megan

On 2/22/2017 at 3:51 PM, Jin_666 said:

Spent nearly 40 minutes in limbo theorem trying to get limbo system, 40 bloody minutes in that god forsaken excavation mission and i finally found it. What a nice @(*()$ surprise when the moment i extract and some bullS#&$ pop up like "Progress not saved". Well F*** me.

So how many extractors did you do in 40 mins?

If you don't get in 4 extractors exit and redo,but you should get it in 4.

On 23/2/2017 at 4:50 PM, LovePeaceZordon said:

they didn't forgot it, they just thought noone will realize it. so i lost over 300 dukats from my last cash out.. really nice DE *slowclap* reaaaaally nice. that's a bad move to be honest. and i would say everyone should thank DE for stealing the dukats without even telling you before hand. i had nearly 2000 and wanted to go shopping, but now baro can forget about his bbq-pool party, thx to this "oh not so impotant so we dont mention it" change.

DE, whats next? will the prices of baro increase further on from now? like "we still check on the prices" and nothing happend but dukat prices are getting higher and higher?

Actually, they did mention it because those rares that got their prices reduced will drop in rarity with Banshee Prime's release. Still, they should have waited to release her first, before reducing the prices.

7 hours ago, DeathOverLord125 said:

Can you please make Atlas blueprint accessible to buy in the market I accidentally deleted mine and now I can't make him anymore. Plus I don't want to spend more than 200pl just because the BP is missing. I il be happy if someone reply. 

Send support ticket