Mesa Build

Ichi-Dawnrunner

Question

8 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, KYLoooo said:

75 Base Shields + 125 Base Health

Redirection

k.

I use Redirection on her too. Shatter Shield is one of the few powers that reduces damage dealt to Shields.

I run two maxed out Arcane Barriers on Mesa, and it makes her Shields effectively impenetrable to anything that Shatter Shield blocks.

My build very different than yours

Warframe.x64%202017-02-22%2020-21-02-200 Warframe.x64%202017-02-22%2020-21-09-922
Usual build Sortie Boss Assasination Build

I prefer vitality, because you will get 925 hp, but without melee 975. + Using sancti tigris - 1006 hp.

1006.JPG?dl=1

I think shields not needed to much, because magnetic damage remove all shields/you're weaker on nightmare mode. 3rd skill protects you so good and you became invulnerable if you have arcanes (Aegis + 3rd skill = Fast shield regen like infinite shields, Grace - healing). Just press 3, jump into the enemy crowd and this arcanes activates very often.

This is fun when all your teammates down, but you still alive and can't be killed under enemy fire while you're reviving them

Edited by StolenLife

38 minutes ago, StolenLife said:

This is fun when all your teammates down, but you still alive and can't be killed under enemy fire while you're reviving them

It's also fun when melee units kill you in one hit because you can't stun them with 34% range. 

12 minutes ago, KYLoooo said:

It's also fun when melee units kill you in one hit because you can't stun them with 34% range. 

Mesa always have vulnerability to melee units. What about second skill stun - 34% range enough for me.

In addition, if i would died many times then i would changed my build

Edited by StolenLife

Show me your build in action against T4 Void Mot on a 2h Solo run...

...Not lvl 50 enemies in a group. That says nothing for a build.

3 hours ago, KYLoooo said:

Mesa's ultimate vulnerability is radial damage. Not melee.