Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operators should talk with bosses while they fight.

(XBOX)LAZYNOOB2017

Only problem is: by the time you "discover" the Operator, you already completed most of the starchart and have interacted with pretty much everyone. So far the only who know about Operators are the Kweens (or Worm) and maaaybe Vor (revived) and Alad V (after infestation cure, which sets him after Eris)

Maybe this could be implemented for later bosses. AFAIK, some of the current bosses don't know about our Operators (yet). Even Sargus Cuck says something along the lines of "what lies within that warframe"

Edited by Xionyde134

the problem is: the bosses doesn't know about the operators, they just think that the warframe are the tenno

the only ones that know about them is: Sentient Hunhow, Stalker, Lotus, Twin Queens and Teshin

even Helminth still not figure out about tenno controlling the Nidus and Alad V left before the truth on Second Dream

but if you look an bit, Operators talk against bosses... but since we kill too fast, they barely speak anything

anyway, kuva siphons doesn't exactly count as lore... or will be funny the fact that i rescued some people, and later, i did the siphon while protecting it, if we need to rescue them, they are obliged to see the tenno in the process

Edited by Zeyez
Like this topic, everything in the world can be changed, it just need the right words... and the left ones too

3 minutes ago, lukshu said:

I'm pretty sure most of the warframe world doesn't know about operators and therectically we wouldn't want them to know (allthough we run around in missions now...but I guess as long we let no one live to tell the tale...).

you mean except for all the dudes we leave while running away from lvl 100 kuva siphons? cuz lets be honest, we dont kill every single enemy in those missions

1 minute ago, Zeyez said:

even Helminth still not figure out about them and Alad V left before the truth on Second Dream

Helminth (infest fish thing) can talked about the Operator by holding the door by using Nidus, And Helminth will refer to the Operator/you as the demon.

2 minutes ago, Jackel7 said:

Helminth (infest fish thing) can talked about the Operator by holding the door by using Nidus, And Helminth will refer to the Operator/you as the demon.

Sure, but why they talk to Nidus as their master, but when the operator shows up, he changed his mood?

for me, Helminth just can't figure out when we are inside the warframe or not, yet, besides it can see our alignment

anyway, why do you think the fish is the Helminth? o_O

Edited by Zeyez
doing the same actions, over and over again, expecting the results to change... damn RNG, i'm insane

2 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

Sure, but why they talk to Nidus as their master, but when the operator shows up, he changed his mood?

for me, Helminth just can't figure out when we are inside the warframe or not, yet, besides it can see our alignment

anyway, why do you think the fish is the Helminth? o_O

somebody did a glitch where they was able to (control) fall into the Tank and look at the creature which has fins and a tail traits of aquatic animals, also if I remember correctly the first time a player sits down in chair with Nidus when Helminth Talks the camera pans downward.