The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I love Banshee

Seir

FKMgKnT.jpg

As a long time Banshee player, these buffs she got to her Armor, and Energy pool are just a great step towards making her amazing. She is great, don't get me wrong, but I do believe that she needs buffs or reworks to her 3 and 1. Her one is practically a very old form of CC. Take Inaros 1 for an example, that is a great quick CC ability. Or Excalibur's 2. But all she does is knock enemies down. That's it. And her 3 should be at-least recast-able .But I am extremely happy with her Prime version.

I've been thinking about ways to improve Banshee over the last couple of days and I keep coming back to the feeling that her kit is mostly fine, that she really doesn't need a rework, just some tweaking to a couple of her abilities. Specifically Sonic Boom and Silence. I think that adding some duration to both of those abilities would go a long way to improving Banshee's survivability. I'd like to see Sonic Boom keep the knockdown that it currently has, but have a disorientation period after the enemies recover from being knocked down, similar to Inaros' blind. For Silence, I don't think that the ability itself needs to have duration added to it, however its effects on enemies should be increased, similar to the heat proc stun that Ember gets from her World on Fire.

I think Banshee is fine being squishy, she's certainly not the only one that has that trait, but as great as her CC can be, it's just a little too short to really be effective.

She's gorgeous, I can't wait to get her :)!

But yeah, I would love some adjustments/additions to her powers. I thought about giving her Sonic Boom a deafening effect, but then I remembered Silence has that covered. A Blind like Desiccation could work too.

Personally though, I would love it if Sonic Boom made enemies drop their weapons like Titania's Spellbind. After they get up, they have to go fetch before they can attack again, giving Banshee precious time to attack or cast more powers.

As for Silence, having it also silencing ally players' weapons and powers would make coop stealth runs so much better without actual stealth frames.

Just now, (Xbox One)Striked DE said:

In the Hands of the right Player, Banshee is the only Frame that can kill lvl 1000 Enemys in seconds and let them think they are lvl 10.

you need the trinity for ev, the limbo for rift, then all you do is sonar 4 days. Or mix your 2 and 4 augments together... But if you get hit by one slash proc, gg

24 minutes ago, W.AxlRose said:

you need the trinity for ev, the limbo for rift, then all you do is sonar 4 days. Or mix your 2 and 4 augments together... But if you get hit by one slash proc, gg

Normaly, if you get hit one time with any Frame at this high Level, you will always be dead.

Doesnt matter if you Play Rhino,Inaros,... or Banshee.

At this Point, you Need CC.

Trin, Loki, Vauban and Banshee would be my Team to go for every Endgame stuff.

Edited by (XB1)Striked DE

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Striked DE said:

Normaly, if you get hit one time with any Frame at this high Level, you will always be dead.

Doesnt matter if you Play Rhino,Inaros,... or Banshee.

At this Point, you Need CC.

Trin, Loki, Vauban and Banshee would be my Team to go for every Endgame stuff.

I just need sonar banshee, excal with exalted blade (with sonar) ev trin and bubble frost/ chaos nyx (enemies shoot sonar). And yes 1000 is a joke because one shot land is very real.

Edited by W.AxlRose

6 hours ago, Calvyr said:

I've been thinking about ways to improve Banshee over the last couple of days and I keep coming back to the feeling that her kit is mostly fine, that she really doesn't need a rework, just some tweaking to a couple of her abilities. Specifically Sonic Boom and Silence. I think that adding some duration to both of those abilities would go a long way to improving Banshee's survivability. I'd like to see Sonic Boom keep the knockdown that it currently has, but have a disorientation period after the enemies recover from being knocked down, similar to Inaros' blind. For Silence, I don't think that the ability itself needs to have duration added to it, however its effects on enemies should be increased, similar to the heat proc stun that Ember gets from her World on Fire.

I think Banshee is fine being squishy, she's certainly not the only one that has that trait, but as great as her CC can be, it's just a little too short to really be effective.

Personally I think a great upgrade to sonic boom would be a large increase to its push force, I want everything in range of the blast to be sent flying to the other side of the room, but that might just be my love of stupid and hilarious things speaking. :laugh:

7 hours ago, PsiWarp said:

She's gorgeous, I can't wait to get her :)!

But yeah, I would love some adjustments/additions to her powers. I thought about giving her Sonic Boom a deafening effect, but then I remembered Silence has that covered. A Blind like Desiccation could work too.

Personally though, I would love it if Sonic Boom made enemies drop their weapons like Titania's Spellbind. After they get up, they have to go fetch before they can attack again, giving Banshee precious time to attack or cast more powers.

As for Silence, having it also silencing ally players' weapons and powers would make coop stealth runs so much better without actual stealth frames.

That is a great idea. Have them drop their weapon (makes sense) and if silence is activated - add some 'confusion' to the mix.

As for the silence thing, isn't this already the case?

1 hour ago, Guy6869 said:

Personally I think a great upgrade to sonic boom would be a large increase to its push force, I want everything in range of the blast to be sent flying to the other side of the room, but that might just be my love of stupid and hilarious things speaking. :laugh:

How about, cast SB once, get the drop weapons/confuse, cast it right after: any enemy not fully on their feet will be launched into spa.. the walls..

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Sonic Boom needs to be a one-handed cast and be able to deflect enemy projectiles in front of her, ie. Bombard Rockets.

Yes. This too! Deflect and send the damage back to enemy! With them ragdolling all over the place this should cause a right mess..