Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New planet coming soon? RESOLVED

Prince-of-Space

Question

EDIT: So with some help from friends, I have figured it out! Sadly, its not a new planet - instead, it shows up as ???: ??? when its a single unplayed node on a planet already found (for example, my friend hadn't played on Sinai, Jupiter, so under the location list in the relic, that was showing up as ???: ??? while in my game, I've played on that node, so it showed up as Jupiter: Sinai for me)

So I was having a look at where the Banshee Prime, Euphona Prime and Helios Prime stuff is found and

Hang on... 

MrZsvJK.png

What's this?

IgB16EG.png

Why is that all question marks? I had seen some places on planets are question marks and assume its because they're nodes I haven't actually played on before (the only nodes I haven't played on are some Dark Sector places, so that made sense to me) but these this one has the actual planet location as unknown. 

At first I just went "Maybe its the Derelict?" but then

hEfn1Mb.png

The Derelict is shown as a known location... 

Does this mean we might be getting a new planet soon?

Edited by Prince-of-Space

13 answers to this question

Honestly just looking quickly it looks like it was still listing nodes under the kuva fortress instead of cutting it off. It could just be a place holder hasn't there always been ??? for many new relics in the last few primes ? Could be wrong or it's related to a different quest like Lua - the second dream etc 

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

6 minutes ago, Prince-of-Space said:

So I was having a look at where the Banshee Prime, Euphona Prime and Helios Prime stuff is found and

Hang on... 

MrZsvJK.png

What's this?

IgB16EG.png

Why is that all question marks? I had seen some places on planets are question marks and assume its because they're nodes I haven't actually played on before (the only nodes I haven't played on are some Dark Sector places, so that made sense to me) but these this one has the actual planet location as unknown. 

At first I just went "Maybe its the Derelict?" but then

hEfn1Mb.png

The Derelict is shown as a known location... 

Does this mean we might be getting a new planet soon?

you could be right but then we can also take into account it could be the syndicate way or stores...but I like your theory better the format gives validity.

1 minute ago, Leavith said:

you could be right but then we can also take into account it could be the syndicate way or stores...but I like your theory better the format gives validity.

In the first picture after Drop Sources it list Relic Packs and Syndicates so it's not that.

4 minutes ago, Leavith said:

That's possible that it could be a syndicate way... But at the same time, it says up above all the planets and nodes that you can get it through Relic Packs from the Syndicates. Doesn't that rule out a syndicate? As it goes "planet" then "node", then I think this should mean there's a new planet at least partly implemented, just currently unfindable. 

6 minutes ago, Prince-of-Space said:

That's possible that it could be a syndicate way... But at the same time, it says up above all the planets and nodes that you can get it through Relic Packs from the Syndicates. Doesn't that rule out a syndicate? As it goes "planet" then "node", then I think this should mean there's a new planet at least partly implemented, just currently unfindable. 

just checking if he has discovered all planets...and places that would remove any accusation that its because of those unknowns once that is proven we can enforce this theory more as an unknown planey

1 minute ago, Leavith said:

just checking if he has discovered all planets...and places that would remove any accusation that its because of those unknowns once that is proven we can enforce this theory more as an unknown planey

I did realise that I didn't say - but yes, I've unlocked all the planets and finished The War Within, so yes, I have discovered all the planets, including the Derelict, the Kuva Fortress and Lua. 

2 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Interesting find

9 minutes ago, Leavith said:

20 minutes ago, TruthArbiter said:

In the first picture after Drop Sources it list Relic Packs and Syndicates so it's not that.

27 minutes ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

Honestly just looking quickly it looks like it was still listing nodes under the kuva fortress instead of cutting it off. It could just be a place holder hasn't there always been ??? for many new relics in the last few primes ? Could be wrong or it's related to a different quest like Lua - the second dream etc 

I have discovered the cause! And its a very simple thing. I've edited my original post if you want to see what the issue was.

Just now, lightdragon64 said:

bet it's mars' other moon that's dominated by corpus while mars itself remains an area constantly being ravaged by war between the corpus and grineer...

if there is a new planet...

Nah I figured it out. Check the EDIT part of the first post.

If we were ever going to get a new planet, I could think of quite a few moons that would be simply great to see. Ganymede, for one. it IS the 9th largest thing in the solar system, after all. Calisto would also be interesting to see, especially with the sheer number of impact craters it has. It being Corpus would be another plus, With the grineer having sealabs, Id rather like to see some unique stuff for Corpus tossed in again.